Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Our home not on the list, have an incest patch though M/S B/S
This game has been around since 2021 o_O Guess some devs don't want to promote their own games here :unsure:
Also noticed there's no golden tag o_O
Read some of the reviews and apparently the sandbox tag is conveniently missing :cautious:

Usually this is the part I would say "let's wait and see where this goes", but then again it's been 3 years now. Doesn't seem worth the DL imo :unsure:

update:
Lustworth Academy | true M/S B/S A/NP others true S/S | Ren'Py
Well at least this game has sexy time, even though it knows what it is and is a year older. Will give this one a try :coffee:

M0narh

May 20, 2024
Guys, what was that incest game where we are male mc, have a sister, mother, at the beginning of the game, you can enable/disable an option for the sister to have sex with the father, and there's a scene where they have sex in the car.
And then in the kitchen the father catches the son fucking the mother, and he's like, it's okay, go on.

Dec 29, 2020

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Guys, what was that incest game where we are male mc, have a sister, mother, at the beginning of the game, you can enable/disable an option for the sister to have sex with the father, and there's a scene where they have sex in the car.
And then in the kitchen the father catches the son fucking the mother, and he's like, it's okay, go on.
It doesn't sound like anything I've played before, but given the required tags (M/S, F/D, and B/S), I managed to dig up two likely candidates from the main list:
Do any of these seem to match what you were after?

Reactions: M0narh

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
This game has been around since 2021 o_O Guess some devs don't want to promote their own games here :unsure:
Also noticed there's no golden tag o_O
Read some of the reviews and apparently the sandbox tag is conveniently missing :cautious:

Usually this is the part I would say "let's wait and see where this goes", but then again it's been 3 years now. Doesn't seem worth the DL imo :unsure:
Regarding the sandbox tag, it was missing because it is no longer necessary, because the sandbox/freeroam mode is optional,

And during a survey I conducted, ~70% of players who played Our Home in the latest public version played in VN mode, so VN mode is more popular than Free-Roam mode. Therefore, I made a change to put VN mode at the focus of the game, ensuring that people who usually exclude the free-roam tag will discover the game.

I tried to find some data to better understand how many people exclude sandbox from their searches, but unfortunately, F95 does not provide this information.

Regarding whether the download is worth it, the game has been in development for 3 years, delivering monthly versions for about 1 year and 8 months. This way, the development is active and consistent. I think it's worth the download :cool: .

Regarding the type of thread : Patreon holds me accountable for all my activities outside the platform. Therefore, I reserve the right to refrain from engaging in certain discussion thread to avoid any reason that might lead to my account being banned in the future. Although I am interested in promoting my games in various thread , my presence in many of them will go unnoticed. I prefer to focus my participation on my own thread. Any adaptations or changes people make are not my responsibility.

My game features content highlighted in the tags and in future tags, and the sandbox is optional, which is why it is not in the tags.

Last edited:

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
Our home not on the list, have an incest patch though M/S B/S
The patch isn't linked in the main post. After searching the thread I think the most recent i-patch is for version 2.5.2 but the game is on version 2.19.2. Is the patch still usable (but probably ineffective in certain parts)?

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
The patch isn't linked in the main post. After searching the thread I think the most recent i-patch is for version 2.5.2 but the game is on version 2.19.2. Is the patch still usable (but probably ineffective in certain parts)?
I haven't found any patches, if there were any I would try.

Jul 25, 2022
Guess some devs don't want to promote their own games here
This is a topic of games with incestuous content, it wouldn't make sense for the developer of this game to promote it here, considering that it doesn't even appear to have incest. Someone said there was a patch, but it was discontinued.

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes