Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters
Aug 18, 2022
Random thought I had earlier, of all the incest games I liked, it seems like all of them are set in modern age, give or take. Wonder why there's no sci-fi stuff?

Seems like it'd be perfect fodder for great interactions, like dad gets sick, they freeze em for 20 years, bam, the kids and dad are the same age, no wierd games with too young or too old.

If only I had even an iota of talent, I could write my own and turn it into a goldmine. Ah well.

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
Random thought I had earlier, of all the incest games I liked, it seems like all of them are set in modern age, give or take. Wonder why there's no sci-fi stuff?

Seems like it'd be perfect fodder for great interactions, like dad gets sick, they freeze em for 20 years, bam, the kids and dad are the same age, no wierd games with too young or too old.

If only I had even an iota of talent, I could write my own and turn it into a goldmine. Ah well.
There are a few incest sci-fi visual novels. I don't know how many but there's definitely several. Off the top of my head there's Tales from the Unending Void.

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018

What's the point of incest if the parent and kid are the same age?:unsure:

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023

that's actually a pretty good idea! Although I like my MC to be young and I like incest in all shapes and forms so here is my idea.

if the MC was put into cryogenic sleep because of sickness at the age of 18/21 for 40 years. and he has a sister and also he got his girlfriend pregnant before he got sick.
when he wakes up, he's gonna have a girlfriend and a sister as gilfs, daughter and nieces as milfs, and granddaughters and grandnieces as teen adults. and the main story is about them trying to help the MC adapt to this futuristic world.

and while we're at it, for the Mom/Son fans. let's say the MC's mom went to space to find a cure for him, and her ship got sucked into a black hole and time-traveled 40 years into the future, making her and the MC the only 2 who haven't changed, which makes them get closer to each other on an intimate level.
I think sci-fi is more flexible than fantasy in terms of creativity, because fantasy world has rules, while sci-fi you can just throw science mambo jumbo and everyone will buy it. Hollywood is doing it, why not here?

Jan 3, 2021

Check Last Hope, is Sci-Fi. But I agree, we need more of that and medieval setting.

Reactions: kelelih

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018

Sci-Fi is not only "deep space" scenery, IMHO. For instance, post-apocalyptic plots.
You could give a try:
"The Voyage Above" [first releases, though]
"The Necromancer Arises"
"SexBot" and the "mad-scientist" thing.
"Alternate Existence" [recent updates]
And, why not these two?: --> Apocalust --> Altered Destiny.

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes