Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
I would have found the game, but not all incest games have the MC's mom. I see landlady, I know the mom is there, and that's something I appreciate since that's info for what game I should choose. I don't particularly get wrapped up in the convention of how the information is given to me. Not all of the games here always say "landlady." We all have our pet peeve's though so I get it.
Fair enough I guess. I just wish we'd drop the pretense and if ______ platform won't allow ______ content then just leave the relationship ______ and let the users self moderate. For instance if I really want to know what's up with a game here on F95 I search the thread for the keyword. Not sure what kind of incest the game offers? Search: Incest [this thread only] (or whatever the default wording is) and be met with pages of people asking the pertinent question.

I guess my main pet peeve with this issue is the devs that are openly here on F95 but still use the "safe" words. Just leave it blank man. We know. You know. Patreon knows. You can't say it. So just leave it blank.

Jan 3, 2021
Doesn't make the phrase any less ridiculous. Dev could have used any other term to mask the relationship. But we're stuck with "Landlady" because it's a fucking meme at this point. Hell if it's the game's description and it's editable why not just make that clear in the description?

Saying "landlady" does nothing but serve as a juvenile attempt to thumb the nose at Patreon for banning incest. "Oh haha, she's TOTALLY not your Mom. The landlady, who never asks you for rent payments, has just raised you since you were a baby. That's definitely normal and not weird at all." It's not like we need secret code to know when a game's relationships are intended to be incestuous. It's pretty obvious.
You can thank Dream of Desires for pioneering the term :KEK:

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
Fair enough I guess. I just wish we'd drop the pretense and if ______ platform won't allow ______ content then just leave the relationship ______ and let the users self moderate. For instance if I really want to know what's up with a game here on F95 I search the thread for the keyword. Not sure what kind of incest the game offers? Search: Incest [this thread only] (or whatever the default wording is) and be met with pages of people asking the pertinent question.

I guess my main pet peeve with this issue is the devs that are openly here on F95 but still use the "safe" words. Just leave it blank man. We know. You know. Patreon knows. You can't say it. So just leave it blank.
The main reason people used landlady/roommate in F95 could just be the uploader copy paste the overview from the ____ site and didn't bother to change the terms, as every player would have already known what they are nowadays. It's just a "Let x = y" case at this point. Unless you can coin another set of code names that can surpass landlady/roommate in popularity, I don't think the complaining could lead to something meaningful. Stick to one "tradition" can actually help you to identify incest games if that is your goal.

Maicka

Dec 28, 2018
I don't remember a game where the whole family is redhead, and a scene where the MC shaves his bottom and the mother comes to help him
impossible to find this game despite a lot of searching on this site.

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
I don't remember a game where the whole family is redhead, and a scene where the MC shaves his bottom and the mother comes to help him
impossible to find this game despite a lot of searching on this site.
I know a game where the MC's family are all red heads, it's banned in this site and can't say it's name because of rules, also, there are no good opinions about this game, people say there is a lot of talk but very little happens

Maicka

Dec 28, 2018
I know a game where the MC's family are all red heads, it's banned in this site and can't say it's name because of rules, also, there are no good opinions about this game, people say there is a lot of talk but very little happens
Is it possible to say it by private message?

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
The main reason people used landlady/roommate in F95 could just be the uploader copy paste the overview from the ____ site and didn't bother to change the terms, as every player would have already known what they are nowadays. It's just a "Let x = y" case at this point. Unless you can coin another set of code names that can surpass landlady/roommate in popularity, I don't think the complaining could lead to something meaningful. Stick to one "tradition" can actually help you to identify incest games if that is your goal.
It isn't really a big deal. But I think you may have missed, or just disagree with, my final point. We don't need "another set of code names" because we don't need code names at all. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to look at game with an MC who lives with other people (in a non-college dorm setting) where the relationships are changeable, to see that it's intended to be a family dynamic.

"Hmmm. The MC of this game lives with a much older woman and her two daughters in a small country home. It says she's known him all his life. Hmm. I wonder what kind of relationship I should enter into the description. Oh I know! Friend." No one is that dense.

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
Can anyone recommend me a game like "she is my precious". I just played this game and like the animations, setting and style. What games are similar to it?

Aug 18, 2022
Can anyone recommend me a game like "she is my precious". I just played this game and like the animations, setting and style. What games are similar to it?
Closest one I can think of is Dating My Daughter, which is pretty decent.

In the same general vein in no particular order:
16 years later! (a favorite of mine, but WIP)
A Petal Among Thorns and its 2 sequels (graphics are average, story is good)
Picture Perfect (excellent)
Reclaiming the Lost (excellent, WIP, requires I-Patch)
Midlife Crisis (amazing game, but but was abandoned 2/3rds of the way through. Still worth playing if you don't mind being sad when it ends.)
Parental Love (excellent)
Corrupted Love (really grew on me, WIP)
Family Again (bizarre game, bad translations, crazy plot, average graphics, yet somehow it works to be one of my favorites and I can't explain why. Warning: abandoned midway through but still worth a play IMO.)
Once in a Lifetime (oddly good, got some wierd supernatural stuff, requires I-patch)
My New Family (long, very sweet!, not great graphics, very much a classic. Not for everyone, but worth a play.)
Summer's Gone (recently found, long burn with a LOT of choices, but the characters are amazing, the graphics are good but not great, and the plot is engaging. A "sequel" is in the works where most of the hardcore stuff will supposedly be happening. I can't fucking wait.)

There are undoubtly some other good ones but those are the ones I've played that come to mind.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 21 Votes