Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
Closest one I can think of is Dating My Daughter, which is pretty decent.

In the same general vein in no particular order:
16 years later! (a favorite of mine, but WIP)
A Petal Among Thorns and its 2 sequels (graphics are average, story is good)
Picture Perfect (excellent)
Reclaiming the Lost (excellent, WIP, requires I-Patch)
Midlife Crisis (amazing game, but but was abandoned 2/3rds of the way through. Still worth playing if you don't mind being sad when it ends.)
Parental Love (excellent)
Corrupted Love (really grew on me, WIP)
Family Again (bizarre game, bad translations, crazy plot, average graphics, yet somehow it works to be one of my favorites and I can't explain why. Warning: abandoned midway through but still worth a play IMO.)
Once in a Lifetime (oddly good, got some wierd supernatural stuff, requires I-patch)
My New Family (long, very sweet!, not great graphics, very much a classic. Not for everyone, but worth a play.)
Summer's Gone (recently found, long burn with a LOT of choices, but the characters are amazing, the graphics are good but not great, and the plot is engaging. A "sequel" is in the works where most of the hardcore stuff will supposedly be happening. I can't fucking wait.)

There are undoubtly some other good ones but those are the ones I've played that come to mind.
Thank you very much for the detailed answer. I played some of your recommendations already but will check out the others for sure.
Thanks again, awesome!

Reactions: RobocopforPresident

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Found this "newish" game by accident when searching for something else. A rare game where the father is not only alive and well you can also punch him in the face :KEK:
Thing is it doesn't have the incest tag yet, and pby won't next 2 updates either. Pby won't reach gold status for a while either. However down the road then yes. More words than scenes, but quickly gets straight to the point. Doesn't drag. I think it's worth a look imo

My Sisters and Me | true M/S B/S | Ren'Py

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Found this "newish" game by accident when searching for something else. A rare game where the father is not only alive and well you can also punch him in the face :KEK:
Thing is it doesn't have the incest tag yet, and pby won't next 2 updates either. Pby won't reach gold status for a while either. However down the road then yes. More words than scenes, but quickly gets straight to the point. Doesn't drag. I think it's worth a look imo

My Sisters and Me | true M/S B/S | Ren'Py
if one of your (main) kinks are abandoned games with little to no actual content, then, yup, thats probably worth a look.

• Wow
Reactions: Fappable One
5.00 star(s) 21 Votes