Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
Taste of Seduction.png

Overview:
Taste of Seduction is a 3D high-quality, first-person, story and dialogue-driven RPG adult game that blends together themes such as college life and that of a spy adventure.
You play as Devlin, a young adult who has the ultimate goal to solve the mystery of his father’s puzzling disappearance. Before doing that, you first have to manage to balance your hectic college life, annoying family dramas, and the difficult challenges of growing your own business.
How do you do that? Making unlikely friends, amassing impressive capital, and bedding a dazzling number of stunning young ladies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-01
Release Date: 2023-08-31
Developer: - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2 Early Access
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extra:
FAN SIGN

Charlotte.jpg Charlotte2.jpg closeup_Crop.jpg peCanapeaCrop.jpg poolScene.jpg poolSceneCrop.jpg room2NoshirtCrop.jpg sexualSceneCrop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
In the desperate journey to find information about his father, our intrepid MC found better places to investigate...

Can't help feeling I've read that plot from somewhere, but can't place it. :LOL:

Last edited:

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
is mouselook supposed to work at any point? I'm getting nothing. Also, this is a bit weird. Are you trying to sell me assets from a store or something?

Edit: yah no luck with mouselook... what's the point of having a tease with the POV is off over her head somewhere, unlocking the ability to roam the house but the MC can only move forward, backward, and strafe? There's other keyboard options in the menu, so the phone works and that does bring up a mouse pointer for that menu, so at least that works, I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Well pretty much looks like pay to get items/story game. Let's wait and see. It is an interesting concept and new UI. And a free open world concept is good too (at least can freely move in the home)

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
Plus the minimum system reqs.
i7 , 670GTS.
For a VN?
not even bothering.....
It's not a VN lol it's a full 3d game made in Unity and that's not even much for a modern 3d game ...
It's supposed to be a simulation at release, they should probably at least remove the 3DCG tag it's very misleading.

Reactions: breathe

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
I hope the game won't be abandoned because the quality of the 3D is very good.
But I wonder if there is one dev or a team behind the game.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
This is a 3D game, with really good graphics and models, but ... it's just a "teaser" (6GB!), We only have a "follow Charlotte to see what you can buy to customize your home" tutorial after the tour you can enter password and unlock one masturbation scene and that's it, 10 minutes of "gameplay".

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
The Game is GOOD... very NICE~
But the size of the GAME too big~ Demo only need 5.9GB? And this Game version Demo end up with entered the password "seduceme" and the stepmother keep fingering herself?
The last picture shown that MC also naked and touching his stepmother, will this Demo version have Same scene?

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes