Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
Hello!

Thank you for your written opinions and suggestions!

With this message we will try to respond to everyone.

First of all we would like to point out that this version is a teaser. With this build we want to present our project and familiarize you with the concept of the game.

At this moment there are no missions, just a short introduction to what we are going to develop and a little surprise at the end! It may not seem like much, but the Global Games Network team aims to make everything in this game custom. Think that models, textures, houses, objects, animations and any other element down to the smallest detail are generated by our team from scratch and you will not find them in other projects or sites. Some elements from Unity Libraries were also used, but in a very small number compared to the complexity of the project.At the moment we are 8 people working day by day plus other external collaborations. It's not easy to develop a AAA standard game with an indie company.

What we want to bring to the adult games market, few projects can really sustain and achieve! On the surface it may seem like we are at an extremely early stage, but we have a lot of elements completed, such as the story, all the houses the game will be set in, the gardens, another character plus many other details.

As for the size of the game as storage, indeed for a teaser it is high, but let's not forget that AAA games have many GB. You can't have a 3D game with a quality higher than 500MB, we're not talking about a visual novel.

All advice and opinions are welcome! Please join our Discord server and come up with suggestions, report bugs or things you didn't like. We have lots of surprises and new ideas in this industry, so stay tuned!

Thank you!

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Nice teaser. I expect that there is plenty more to investigate.

The MC should take his time finding his missing father and enjoy finding out about more of these women first.

A pretty good start as a teaser. Look forward to more.:coffee:(y)

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
So she just sits on the bed after password? nothing happens?
same for me. I guess it was just a quick here you go and that's it... but it looks like you are going to hit a paywall in the future from what I am seeing. Because you can't really do anything and the picture frames and shelves all take you to the store. So looking like it's going to be some kind of paywall system. Talented or not, not my kind of dev.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
same for me. I guess it was just a quick here you go and that's it... but it looks like you are going to hit a paywall in the future from what I am seeing. Because you can't really do anything and the picture frames and shelves all take you to the store. So looking like it's going to be some kind of paywall system. Talented or not, not my kind of dev.
Same. They need only look at the sheer amount of content available here, or several other places. I also think they're deluding themselves using terms such as "AAA game" like gtfo here with that lol... they didn't even bring their A-game to their demo.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
[/QUOTE]
Thank you for your written opinions and suggestions!

With this message we will try to respond to everyone.

First of all we would like to point out that this version is a teaser. With this build we want to present our project and familiarize you with the concept of the game.

At this moment there are no missions, just a short introduction to what we are going to develop and a little surprise at the end! It may not seem like much, but the Global Games Network team aims to make everything in this game custom. Think that models, textures, houses, objects, animations and any other element down to the smallest detail are generated by our team from scratch and you will not find them in other projects or sites. Some elements from Unity Libraries were also used, but in a very small number compared to the complexity of the project.At the moment we are 8 people working day by day plus other external collaborations. It's not easy to develop a AAA standard game with an indie company.

What we want to bring to the adult games market, few projects can really sustain and achieve! On the surface it may seem like we are at an extremely early stage, but we have a lot of elements completed, such as the story, all the houses the game will be set in, the gardens, another character plus many other details.

As for the size of the game as storage, indeed for a teaser it is high, but let's not forget that AAA games have many GB. You can't have a 3D game with a quality higher than 500MB, we're not talking about a visual novel.

All advice and opinions are welcome! Please join our Discord server and come up with suggestions, report bugs or things you didn't like. We have lots of surprises and new ideas in this industry, so stay tuned!

Thank you!
[/QUOTE]
The demo should have at least one quest for people to make their own opinion.
I have a question is there going to be netorare, femdom or other tags ?

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes