Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
You're Joking right?
with the DEMO bing 5GB and the Sys Reqs being what they are, i don't see even flagship samsung phones running this with the textures reduced by 50%
Sorry I didn't realize. It just looks like a great game. Thanks for your reply.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I'm confused with the story.

It states that you have been living here in this house for a few months already, and this woman is supposed to be your step-mom. Why is it she is acting like you just met and this is the first time you've been in the house. Also why is she so easily seduced when you'd think she was dedicated to your father?

If you need an internet connection to modify the house, does that mean you have to pay real-money for every image/mesh/texture asset ingame, ontop of paying for it on Steam or paying a subscription on Patreon? Otherwise not sure why you'd need an online component, when these things could be just stored in a folder in the game directory.

Finally, where are all the light switches and electrical outlets. Seems like a weird detail to forget to add to your scene, when it is so heavily detailed.

Reactions: ann87ra

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
I'm confused with the story.

It states that you have been living here in this house for a few months already, and this woman is supposed to be your step-mom. Why is it she is acting like you just met and this is the first time you've been in the house. Also why is she so easily seduced when you'd think she was dedicated to your father?

If you need an internet connection to modify the house, does that mean you have to pay real-money for every image/mesh/texture asset ingame, ontop of paying for it on Steam or paying a subscription on Patreon? Otherwise not sure why you'd need an online component, when these things could be just stored in a folder in the game directory.

Finally, where are all the light switches and electrical outlets. Seems like a weird detail to forget to add to your scene, when it is so heavily detailed.
Thank you for checking out our demo.
Regarding the story, it is just an idyllic point of it. This demo is not part of the story. It is just a presentation of our game and of what we're working on.
It aims to show you the gameplay, the possibilities of customization, and some characters we've done.
The first quest will be the starting point for the story. We've started working on it, there will be more characters added and more interactions with the objects.
Regarding the switches and outlets, we have some but they are not done yet but thank you for the point.
This house is just one out of the 6 locations we've already built.
Keep an eye on our Patreon and you'll get all the updates.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Wow, developer deleting feedback because they just don't want to see it. Good to know.

• Angry
Reactions: AJSHR

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
Wow, developer deleting feedback because they just don't want to see it. Good to know.
Hi! We have not deleted any posts. First of all we don't have privileges to do that and secondly most probably the moderators have cleaned up or the users have deleted their post.

Reactions: Nerttu

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
LOL, my 3 of the comment was deleted for trolling and it is forum handlers who deletes not the developer. And I don't even think it was trolling (except 1 which I actually trolled a ridiculous comment and that comment is still alive).

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes