Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

calfemen

Aug 25, 2021
I agree that the game looks good. But the characters look too perfect to me. I mean, there are no such excellent and symmetrical people. They look like sex dolls from . I would have added some flaws to them. For example, so the nipples wouldn't be perfectly flat and symmetric. Breasts would also change. Almost always, one tit is smaller or bigger than the other, and you can see the veins. All this would have added more realism. And the skin is too perfect, too. There are moles, scars, stretch marks. Skin's not always the same color. Some areas are lighter, some darker. In general, I would like more realism.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freki.g

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Ewww realism. If you want that, go find a real woman. I prefer fantasy, to stay fantasy. Or go play Skyrim, which offers all of that.

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
I agree that the game looks good. But the characters look too perfect to me. I mean, there are no such excellent and symmetrical people. They look like sex dolls from . I would have added some flaws to them. For example, so the nipples wouldn't be perfectly flat and symmetric. Breasts would also change. Almost always, one tit is smaller or bigger than the other, and you can see the veins. All this would have added more realism. And the skin is too perfect, too. There are moles, scars, stretch marks. Skin's not always the same color. Some areas are lighter, some darker. In general, I would like more realism.
Hello calfemen,
Thanks for the comment, every feedback is very important for us in the development of the game.
Our 3D Character Artist has put a lot of effort into details that you will find in the final version of the game.
Taste of Seduction includes several characters that I am convinced you will find very interesting.
If you want to be up to date with the progress of the game, keep an eye on our patreon account.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I agree too, if all the characters are perfect and there are no elements to compare them with, that's not good. You can appreciate the light because there is darkness or on the contrary, you can appreciate the good because there is evil and so on, otherwise everything becomes flat.
However, I think that making something new to attract customers is not easy, triggering dialogue and scenes with adequate suspense in the context of a good story with adequate graphics and gameplay seems to me really an impossible mission, especially if working on a project is a single dev or even a few people.
But this sector is constantly evolving and in this game it introduces at least technological innovations, and it is already something, we hope it can also be for stories and other. we will see ...

P.S.
I visited the site you mentioned and those images I define horrendous.

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i cant play it to much seize just for a demo and unity problem , to bad this game looks promising .

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Is this still being worked on? I seem to recall trying out the demo several months ago, and then the developers mentioned that there was going to be some new content soon... and yeah..

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
Is this still being worked on? I seem to recall trying out the demo several months ago, and then the developers mentioned that there was going to be some new content soon... and yeah..
Hello DKOC,

Thank you for your interest regarding the game.
Yes, we are working on the game, being an AAA game we have many details to put together.
I want to let you know that our development team is working hard to deliver the quality initially promised.
We do not want to announce an official launch date so as not to be put in the position of not keeping our word.
All I can say is that we are pretty close to the first version.

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
Hello, seducers!

Surely lately you've been wondering more and more often when Taste of Seduction will be released. Well, the time has come, it's not much longer, what was hard is over.

In the worst case scenario the game will be released before Christmas, and in the best case scenario in early December.

Indeed in the first phase we had hoped that we would be able to launch the game in November, but what do you know, even teams with hundreds, if not thousands of people working on big games can run into problems with release dates and delays.

What we can promise you is that our team is working every day to release a game with high standards. At the moment there are more than 10 people in the team who are working hard to complete this first stage of the project. It's not easy, but it's nice and definitely worth the wait.

I almost forgot, I'll let you in on a surprise, the demo won't really be a demo, you'll have around 3-4 hours of gameplay, so the delay is perhaps understandable.

We are also working on the official trailer for the game, which will be released a few days before the game is released.

Finally, thank you all for your support and patience!

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Hello, seducers!

Surely lately you've been wondering more and more often when Taste of Seduction will be released. Well, the time has come, it's not much longer, what was hard is over.

In the worst case scenario the game will be released before Christmas, and in the best case scenario in early December.

Indeed in the first phase we had hoped that we would be able to launch the game in November, but what do you know, even teams with hundreds, if not thousands of people working on big games can run into problems with release dates and delays.

What we can promise you is that our team is working every day to release a game with high standards. At the moment there are more than 10 people in the team who are working hard to complete this first stage of the project. It's not easy, but it's nice and definitely worth the wait.

I almost forgot, I'll let you in on a surprise, the demo won't really be a demo, you'll have around 3-4 hours of gameplay, so the delay is perhaps understandable.

We are also working on the official trailer for the game, which will be released a few days before the game is released.

Finally, thank you all for your support and patience!
Just a suggestion for you guys: you really should go for smaller but faster updates instead of bigger but slower ones.
That way people don't forget about your game.
Just look at NLT with their games like Treasure of Nadia, they reliably (very important) have a small update every two weeks and they swim in money.

Last edited:

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
Just a suggestion for you guys: you really should go for smaller but faster updates instead of bigger but slower ones.
That way people don't forget about your game.
Just look at NLT with their games like Treasure of Nadia, they reliably (very important) have a small update every two weeks and they swim in money.
Hello!

Thank you for your interest and advice!

After the release of this demo, our monthly goal will be to deliver at least one massive update. There will certainly be small monthly updates.

Starting in December we will start delivering new content constantly, so that we can develop a large community of seducers. Surely no one will forget about the game anytime soon.

All the best!

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
Hello, seducers!

We are very excited to announce the official release date of the Taste Of Seduction trailer and game demo (3-4 hours of gameplay).

:SeductionGuru:
The big day is December 24, 2021
:SeductionGuru:
right on the day Santa comes bearing gifts for good people.

We hope you enjoy this gift and stay tuned for more!

Thank you for all your attention and support in any form of it!

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes