Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Hello, seducers!

We are very excited to announce the official release date of the Taste Of Seduction trailer and game demo (3-4 hours of gameplay).

:SeductionGuru:
The big day is December 24, 2021
right on the day Santa comes bearing gifts for good people.

We hope you enjoy this gift and stay tuned for more!

Thank you for all your attention and support in any form of it!
Thanks, I'm curious to try the announced update of this innovative project.
Happy holidays and merry christmas.

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
Hello everyone!
I hope you haven't forgotten that there are 4 days left until the release of the
Taste Of Seduction
demo. Santa Claus is preparing the last details, so that on
December 24, 2021
the presents will arrive to all the good people and guess what, besides presents he will also come with something seductive, sounds good, right?

Stay tuned with us to be among the first to download the official Taste Of Seduction demo.

Thanks a lot!

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
Hello, seducers!

We are proud to announce that Taste Of Seduction - Alpha Build - Demo has been officially released.

You can download the Windows version from our website .

The MAC version will be available from January. At this point we still need to test to make sure the game is stable. We are sorry for the situation but we want to provide the best quality service.
This part of the game will be free of charge, after which we will post updates on our Patreon page. The game will also be uploaded on Steam.

After almost a year, we managed to release the first part of TOS. Don't worry, we will do our best to come up with fixes and quest updates every month on Patreon. We honestly say it wasn't easy, but the satisfaction is huge considering the number of team members and the standard of the game.

We hope that after playing this demo, the impression left will be a pleasant one and there will be a desire to follow the evolution of this project.

It should be noted that the story of this game will not take place in a single location. We have already prepared 4 other locations, a park and a police station. Admittedly, we've given a lot away, but guess what, they won't be the only locations. Our long term plan is to develop a complex game, with a multitude of options, locations and characters, but for that we need your support.

As this is an Alpha Build if you encounter a bug, please report it on our Discord server. Also any opinion, advice or suggestion can be left there too.

Thank you for all your support and we hope you enjoy the game.
Merry Christmas!

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Hello everyone!

I just want to remind you that any opinion, advice or suggestion is welcome and I encourage you to do that.

Your feedback is very important to us.

Enjoy the game.
I don't know exactly how the update system on here works but there is a chance that the thread owner (you guys) have to do something so that your game appears in the "latest updates" page.
If that's so then you guys should really do that otherwise people won't know that there has been an update.

Edit: Reading through the rules I've found this under "Promotion System (Latest Updates)":
"Developers in control of their threads found to be abusing our systems, will lose ownership. Ownership will be transferred to a bot account."

So it sounds like you guys have some control over if your update appears on the "Latest Updates" page.

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
I don't know exactly how the update system on here works but there is a chance that the thread owner (you guys) have to do something so that your game appears in the "latest updates" page.
If that's so then you guys should really do that otherwise people won't know that there has been an update.

Edit: Reading through the rules I've found this under "Promotion System (Latest Updates)":
"Developers in control of their threads found to be abusing our systems, will lose ownership. Ownership will be transferred to a bot account."

So it sounds like you guys have some control over if your update appears on the "Latest Updates" page.
Hello!

Thank you for your interest.

We know about this situation. Since yesterday when I updated the game I reported and sent messages to the admins that this topic was updated.

The procedure is simple. You have to click on report and there you have to tick game update. I did that, but unfortunately it does not appear in the list of latest games. We hope it will be solved as soon as possible.

Reactions: Freki.g

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
game keeps crashing when i start game
Even for me it is like this, it loads the preview and the introductory dialogues and it freezes, in my opinion it does not depend on the game but from my laptop an i5 10th with intel iris does not have the necessary resources to run it.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Played as far as I could for now.
1. The loading time when you first start a new game really needs some optimization.
2. The FOV slider needs more information (vertical? horizontal? numbers?).
3. The walking animations look a bit rough and the sister character looks a bit like she has Lordosis.
4. The grass in the garden could also use some improvement.
5. Imho the breasts could use a bit more work, they look a bit asymmetrical and wonky based on the preview pictures on the first page of this thread.
6. The quest "Moving On" can't be finished because it doesn't register the "Clean out Dad's office." part.
I'm still at 0/6 despite me picking everything up and putting it in the box.
7. The quest "Same Day Delivery" can't be finished because it doesn't register me opening the shopping app.

Voice acting is a nice touch but makes it harder to mod it from step-mom to actual mom :p
And Patreon doesn't differentiate between real incest and the step stuff so another way of doing it would have been to create a Patreon safe version (no voice acting) and then just create an incest patch (with proper incest instead of step) which also includes the voice acting (this way there would be no need to record all the lines twice).

But so far it looks pretty promising.
The MC is a bit too tall and too old but that's just my personal taste :p

Nov 3, 2021
OK, is it just me, or does anyone else think that the "your father has disappeared" trope is getting terribly overused?
I agree! It makes you wonder if that means your mother will be up for grabs in a moment of weakness. Although the spoiler/trailer says it's coming soon to Steam which may mean sex (penetration) will be obsolete. Maybe?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I agree! It makes you wonder if that means your mother will be up for grabs in a moment of weakness. Although the spoiler/trailer says it's coming soon to Steam which may mean sex (penetration) will be obsolete. Maybe?
If these games ever start losing popularity I might agree with you.

Right now, they’re continuing to be among the most popular.:unsure::coffee:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
The ones I play take mostly Nexus and/or Loverslab mods to bring about the sex scenes. If you play an unmodded game would you still get sex scenes? Never tried it, don't know!
There are a few games off this site that are on Steam that still have all the sex and nudity in them..

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes