Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 22 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Joolon654654

Feb 19, 2022
Hello , i dont know if this Vn's has been posted here before :

https://f95zone.to/threads/sinful-summer-a-tale-of-forbidden-love-ch-2-3-ruykiru.193794/

"This game has a heavy focus on the incest taboo itself and making the family relationships actually matter and mean something more than just a label. A lot of attention is paid to sound effects, music, descriptive narration and unique angles to enhance both the story and the sex scenes"

i recommend it.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Hello , i dont know if this Vn's has been posted here before :

https://f95zone.to/threads/sinful-summer-a-tale-of-forbidden-love-ch-2-3-ruykiru.193794/

"This game has a heavy focus on the incest taboo itself and making the family relationships actually matter and mean something more than just a label. A lot of attention is paid to sound effects, music, descriptive narration and unique angles to enhance both the story and the sex scenes"

i recommend it.
Kinetic novel so meh :p

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Kinetic novel so meh :p
there are at least 20% of AVNs, to not go further, which are more kinetic than that game.
it has some choices, and it is better M/S game overall than a half, if not more, titles mentioned in this thread.
your call at the end...

btw, im one of those avoiding KNs, enforced characters and scenes, dumbblind fuckfests with zero plot and so on...

edit.
forget i said anything - too early here,....:FacePalm:
i thought it was "sinful success" game we are talking about.:HideThePain::BootyTime:
that "sinful summer 2d" diodnt try and probably wont try ever.... :HideThePain:

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
there are at least 20% of AVNs, to not go further, which are more kinetic than that game.
it has some choices, and it is better M/S game overall than a half, if not more, titles mentioned in this thread.
your call at the end...

btw, im one of those avoiding KNs, enforced characters and scenes, dumbblind fuckfests with zero plot and so on...

edit.
forget i said anything - too early here,....:FacePalm:
i thought it was "sinful success" game we are talking about.:HideThePain::BootyTime:
that "sinful summer 2d" diodnt try and probably wont try ever.... :HideThePain:
I, on the opposite, prefer linear stories, providing there is a possibility to reject certain Lls if they aren't up to your taste. I don't like a lot of branching, since there are lots of games that I want to try and I have limited time. So, I never replay the games and I don't want to use any tools to find out what parts of the plot I'm missing.

Reactions: NoRefund and Nobre

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
Is Seaside Mystery even worth playing? I mean, there was close to zero sex content not so long ago...
Sorry for the late reply.

My friend, honestly, just click the dwnload of SeaSide and have fun plain',
it will entertain You for some longer time and there is milf (stealth MS) enough and if you are not satisfied,
then come back to this thread and we may suggest other titles.

Hav fun.

Last edited:

Poseidon.me

Oct 15, 2022
And why adopted?
Last time I played this game MC discovered that his boss is his biological mother.
So what has changed that you write that it should now be "adopted" and not true M/S ?
i really hate it's! dev change the plot twist fuck this fakecest
and now MC discovered his real mom

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
edit:
The incest tag has been removed from the game, should the game be removed too from the list?
I don't know about this list, but it's definitely getting removed from my Steam wish-list. That's some fucking bullshit right there. No Dev ever got more sales by removing incest from their game. :devilish:
Devs last game missed a golden opportunity at family fun times too. Could play as male or female protag, though female protag somehow completely forgot she had a sister. Was only romanceable as male/unrelated protag. So stupid. :poop:

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
does foster sister count in this thread?
if so then Soulmate should be on add it to the list.

Soulmate [Ep. 2]
It does count technically. But nobody gives a flying fuck about adopted or step incest. There's no taboo in there and might as well be just a vanilla relationship.

On the other hand, what I have seen from adopted incest stories is that the quality of the writing is on average way higher than in most true incest or normal relationship games. It almost feels like people who go that route want to write a story first and foremost and tack on certain genres to appeal to more people.

The same isn't true for step incest games. They suck in every conceivable way.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
5.00 star(s) 22 Votes