Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
the mc from the game 53x – Homecoming from the list above has a mother and a stepmother I'm confused..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Bad Memories has no step relatives.

Rachel was never married to the MC's dad so has no relation at all to the MC but Ellie is MC's half sister. They both have the same dad.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Does anyone have any predictions for new incest games m/s?
I can suggest some new incest games.
Hard to Love (I highly recommend it, it's an extremely promising game. I played a ton of games, I think it has one of the best mom model.)
In a Scent (Frankly, I don't remember exactly if it's our own mother)

Although these three don't have much potential in terms of story and gameplay, they have great mom models
Closer
First and Foremost
The Change

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Posso sugerir alguns novos jogos de incesto.
Hard to Love (recomendo muito, é um jogo extremamente promissor. Joguei uma tonelada de jogos, acho que tem um dos melhores modelos de mãe.)
In a Scent (Francamente, não me lembro exatamente se é nossa própria mãe)

Embora esses três não tenham muito potencial em termos de história e jogabilidade, eles têm ótimos modelos de mães
Mais perto
Em primeiro lugar
O troco
[/CITAR]
the site has been releasing few incest games m/s lately...thanks for the list

Reactions: allura404

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I can suggest some new incest games.
Hard to Love (I highly recommend it, it's an extremely promising game. I played a ton of games, I think it has one of the best mom model.)
In a Scent (Frankly, I don't remember exactly if it's our own mother)

Although these three don't have much potential in terms of story and gameplay, they have great mom models
Closer
First and Foremost
The Change
Have you played all these games? If you have, please report what kind of relationships they have (read the open page first).
And are you sure that In a Scent there is incest? I looked it up in the game thread and they said it doesn't.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Have you played all these games? If you have, please report what kind of relationships they have (read the open page first).
And are you sure that In a Scent there is incest? I looked it up in the game thread and they said it doesn't.
I play games by installing incest patch. That's why I don't know real relationships. If the incest patch is enough, the relationships are as follows;
Hard to Love M/S B/S and maybe in the future F/D?
In a Scent M/S B/S (I don't really remember the relationships in this game, I deleted the game's files, so I can't check again. The description in the thread, writes 'I'm your lost son'. Also, I guess there was no sexual intercourse yet, so it seems normal that they didn't add the incest tag. However, there is a high probability that it won't be an incest game.)
Closer M/S
First and Foremost M/S B/S
The Change M/S B/S

Last edited:

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Í haven't played it yet but there are sites that put the game Lustworth academy as an incest game.. what do you guys say?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes