Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I didn't know that. Thanks for the info man. Patreon really became a pain in the ass. I really hope someone would make a patch for it. Tho my head canon, he is part of the family
it's not directly patreon, it's just that paypall and other payment sites threatened to blacklist patreon if it didn't crack down on dubious content and they themselves are just afraid of getting sued because financing criminal activities is a crime by itself and one that's cracked down upon harder then the crime itself simply because it's much easier to prove then to find out who's behind the internet personas

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Between Us : Crimson Love true B/S or M/S [Completed]
note : Short VN focus on a couple. You can fill the pink hair female NPC's role to whatever you want.

Dead Moon Survival true M/S B/S [M/D]
note : While there's a lot of nudity content, still have no penetration incest scene.

Sin to Heaven true M/S A/N
note : Not judging, just warning. MC kissing his sex partner while her mouth still full of his cums.

MILFtopia true M/S
note : It was comic, now converted into games.

- Update -
Horizon of Passion Reworking true M/S B/S ?
note : I didn't finish the game, because it's so dumb & boring. But when I saw the image folder, it has M/S sleep sex scene.

Last edited:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
1. Btw ... when an M/D turn into M/D ? (the same to S/S, A/NC, Lesbo-Cousins, GM/GD)
... I'm not an expert in Lesbomancy.
2. Also, what the tag for Lesbian-Cousins ?

Mar 5, 2020
2. Also, what the tag for Lesbian-Cousins ?
There really needs to be a differentiating tag for cousin/cousin incest, since you could have M/F or F/F (Or M/M, hey, not judging!) I think it's Milfy City which has the 3some scene with your sister and female cousin that would count as two different types of cousin incest. Why not MC/FC for male/female cousins and FC/FC for female/female cousins?

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
There really needs to be a differentiating tag for cousin/cousin incest, since you could have M/F or F/F (Or M/M, hey, not judging!) I think it's Milfy City which has the 3some scene with your sister and female cousin that would count as two different types of cousin incest. Why not MC/FC for male/female cousins and FC/FC for female/female cousins?
Milfy City has a female cousin?

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Life in Woodchester now has M/S (insert variable) vaginal sex (soon to be B/S too by the teasers maybe, will update if so).

Monkey Business has A/N and Cousin/Cousin vaginal sex along with B/S.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
For some games you can choose what the character’s relationship to the MC is. In this game it’s set to landlady but you can type down mother, aunt, boss, babysitter, etc, instead.
Thanks. So that's the Patreon censorship bypass trick, letting the user set the relations. Yet, on most games, it's implied what the relationship is.
For instance the MC lives w/ the woman, has similar hair / eye color, she does housekeeping etc. In that case it's obvious she's a mom.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes