Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Correct about GF/GD Aliza does get penetrated by Hunter and the granddaughters too, but Aliza and MC didn't actually perform intercourse yet + Ophelia didnt get penetrated by Hunter nor MC yet, maybe next CH but not as of latest CH
Sorry, you are right. Just double checked. MC and Aliza are interrupted by Catherine just as they are about to have penetration and she also interrupts Hunter and Ophelia. My bad.

So, the only tags that should be added, if NTR scenes are considered, are F/D and GF/GD. The rest remains the same.
serjlimonoff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dokodesuka

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
There are a couple of vaginal sex scenes with the sister in Forbidden Passion, so not sure if it should technically be in the trash bin. However it's not a whole lot of content and pretty much dead so I will trust your judgment on that one.

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
There are a couple of vaginal sex scenes with the sister in Forbidden Passion, so not sure if it should technically be in the trash bin. However it's not a whole lot of content and pretty much dead so I will trust your judgment on that one.
It shouldn't. I'll put it back to the main list. My bad :)
Thank you

Reactions: Boldano

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
serjlimonoff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree, but at the same time changing tags is always hard because i literally don't know what games should have the new tag.
Moreover in most cases you can say, that MC is not involved in the scene because his gender is described in the thread tags. Lucky Mark for example has no female protagonist tag, therefore he can not participate in M/D scene. (Actually he can, but not as mother or daughter).

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
The tag divided between what MC (main character) experience, with the NPC experience.
(Example)
Power Vacuum true M/S B/S A/N Cousins [S/S F/D GF/GD] -> inside the bracket are for Non-MC related scenes
... i literally don't know what games should have the new tag ...
It's not your job to know every games. So at the very least, when I reporting, I will use that format. If others want to follow, good.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Does Gail have a son ?
She has a sister and a nephew.
Another example why we should make better list, as The Office true M/S mislead to make us think it's a game with mother or son as main character, when it's not.

If you can, when reporting, use this format.
The tag divided between what MC experience, with the NPC experience.
Power Vacuum true M/S B/S A/N Cousins [S/S F/D GF/GD] -> inside the bracket are for Non-MC related scenes

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Another example why we should make better list, as The Office true M/S mislead to make us think it's a game with mother or son as main character, when it's not.

If you can, when reporting, use this format.
eitherway gail is still hot. a slut. and its a good story. and theres still incest in there. Gail got it on with her sister. and with the new update coming eventaully hes probably going to get fucked by her nephew.

Also no where in the genre tab doesn't it say anything about incest. so how were you mislead ?

useyourbrain

Aug 15, 2020
In Girl House, the MC is not related to any of the girls so the tag is misleading. If my memory serves right, at some point of the game, a woman will arrive at the house and will claim that she was the MC's mother. Should be true M/D and S/S though since there are some threesome scenes near the end.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
eitherway gail is still hot. a slut. and its a good story. and theres still incest in there. Gail got it on with her sister. and with the new update coming eventaully hes probably going to get fucked by her nephew.

Also no where in the genre tab doesn't it say anything about incest. so how were you mislead ?
I'm not here to judge your favorite game. Here, I'm trying my best to breakdown the universal tag "Incest" in this site with better & more precise description.

The Office cannot be M/S, because the main character is Gail and she doesn't have a son. But it have M/S scene between Gail's sister and Gail's Nephew, but they are not the main character.

The Office true S/S A/N [M/S]
S/S = Gail & her sister
A/N = Gail & her nephew
[M/S] = Gail's sister & her son (using bracket because it's incest scene but not involving the Main Character)

I hope that with this format, people know what expectations they will get from the game.

In Girl House, the MC is not related to any of the girls so the tag is misleading. If my memory serves right, at some point of the game, a woman will arrive at the house and will claim that she was the MC's mother. Should be true M/D and S/S though since there are some threesome scenes near the end.
What you said is not wrong, but it has background story. I heard rumor that Astaros3D, the developer, was hit by Patreon ToS. So they are trying to make "look like" incest games. Because in 2017-2020, there a few Patreon staff that they even go to F95Zone to check if the game have patches and use it to cancel their account. This motherfucker really act like Knight of Templar chasing demons. So I'm indecisive whether to say it's incest or not, just leave it as it is. Well, up to serjlimonoff.

useyourbrain

Aug 15, 2020
What you said is not wrong, but it has background story. I heard rumor that Astaros3D, the developer, was hit by Patreon ToS. So they are trying to make "look like" incest games. Because in 2017-2020, there a few Patreon staff that they even go to F95Zone to check if the game have patches and use it to cancel their account. This motherfucker really act like Knight of Templar chasing demons. So I'm indecisive whether to say it's incest or not, just leave it as it is. Well, up to serjlimonoff.
I didn't know that. Thanks for the info man. Patreon really became a pain in the ass. I really hope someone would make a patch for it. Tho my head canon, he is part of the family

Reactions: Benn Swagger
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes