Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
About Midnight Paradise:

Which sister finally has sex and did it just happen recently? I remember that game having super slow progress. Is it just one scene or is there actually a decent amount of content to go back to now.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
A Petal Among Thorns true F/D

About Midnight Paradise:

Which sister finally has sex and did it just happen recently? I remember that game having super slow progress. Is it just one scene or is there actually a decent amount of content to go back to now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Is there M/S sex scene?
As described in the OP "A colored tag stands for the fact of intercourse except dreams and fantasies". Intercourse means "physical sexual contact between individuals that involves the genitalia of at least one person", anal and oral are included, so there is M/S intercourse, and cousins too, but only oral so far, bj and cunnilingus.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
As described in the OP "A colored tag stands for the fact of intercourse except dreams and fantasies". Intercourse means "physical sexual contact between individuals that involves the genitalia of at least one person", anal and oral are included, so there is M/S intercourse, and cousins too, but only oral so far, bj and cunnilingus.
from the OT: A colored tag stands for the fact of intercourse (vaginal, anal) except dreams and fantasies.

oral is excluded

skrusher

May 11, 2019
from the OT: A colored tag stands for the fact of intercourse (vaginal, anal) except dreams and fantasies.

oral is excluded
I literally quoted what was written in the OP. And the description of intercourse I posted it's from the . Someone edited the OP after my post to make it clear what kind of intercourse they are referring to.

And, in my opinion, the colored tag should also include oral.

To be clear, Power Vacuum have A/N, F/D and GF/GD (grandfather/granddaughter) vaginal sex. The aunt, Aliza, has vaginal sex with the MC and the grandpa Hunter also has vaginal sex, and I believe anal too, with both daughters and granddaughters, with NTR on. M/S, M/D and Cousins only oral so far.

Last edited:

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
I literally quoted what was written in the OP. And the description of intercourse I posted it's from the . Someone edited the OP after my post to make it clear what kind of intercourse they are referring to.

And, in my opinion, the colored tag should also include oral.

Oh, by the way, why doesn't Power Vacuum have A/N, and also F/D and GF/GD (grandfather/granddaughter) yet? They all have vaginal sex. The aunt, Aliza, have sex with the MC and the grandpa Hunter has sex with both daughters and granddaughters, with the NTR on.
Correct about GF/GD Aliza does get penetrated by Hunter and the granddaughters too, but Aliza and MC didn't actually perform intercourse yet + Ophelia didnt get penetrated by Hunter nor MC yet, maybe next CH but not as of latest CH

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Correct about GF/GD Aliza does get penetrated by Hunter and the granddaughters too, but Aliza and MC didn't actually perform intercourse yet + Ophelia didnt get penetrated by Hunter nor MC yet, maybe next CH but not as of latest CH
Sorry, you are right. Just double checked. MC and Aliza are interrupted by Catherine just as they are about to have penetration and she also interrupts Hunter and Ophelia. My bad.

So, the only tags that should be added, if NTR scenes are considered, are F/D and GF/GD. The rest remains the same.

Archdevil79

Feb 4, 2021
Great job! If I remember correctly in Claire's quest there is a bro-sis action. Even if the protagonist is just a witness or a helping hand to that :cool:
And in Ravager there are F/D M/S S/S (sort of)..

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes