Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
But the sister is not blood related to MC, isn't she? She was born before MC's stepmom and dad met.
They are not related only in the patreon version of the game but if you play version of game from subscribestar or use incest patch then she is sister of MC (MC and sister have this same father but different mothers, mother of MC is dead and mother of sister is Ashley) so then she is blood related.

Last edited:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
But the sister is not blood related to MC, isn't she? She was born before MC's stepmom and dad met.
They are not related only in the patreon version of the game but if you play version of game from subscribestar or use incest patch then she is sister of MC (MC and sister have this same father but different mothers, mother of MC is dead and mother of sister is Ashley) so then she is blood related.
I think we should make as detail as possible to create perfect list.

TRUE
1. Direct biological for parent-child relationship.
2. Same father & mother for sibling relationship.
3. Bastard child still considered true relationship, unless it's came out from adultery/rape.
4. Surrogate mother considered true, since the process require the seed of the father & the surrogate mother womb. (related to STEP no 4)
5. In sci-fi plot where the baby conceive & born in laboratory tubes, the seed source become the baby true parent.

HALF
For sibling relationship only, either from the same father but different mother or vice versa.
note: Half brother/sister can be consider as True, because they still biological related.

STEP
Non related biological for parent-child & sibling relationship.
1a. The child biological parents relationship ended (death or divorced) and one or both remarry.
1b. The step parent already have children or birth new child, create step sibling relationship.
2. The child born out adultery or rape. This create both true & step parent relationship in the same time.
3. The child is adopted/fostered.
4. Child born from Surrogate, annul their legal mother as true parent, as they have no biological relationship. (related to TRUE no 4)

Edit : Surrogate mother status & sci-fi test tube baby.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
I believe Sunshine Love tags should be true B/S and step M/S. Usually step is for non-blood related and half-sister is blood related, so since there is no "half" tag, I think "true" will fit better.

It's True B/S to does who are confused; Half Sister is Blood Related to Brother by the father side.

TRUE
1. Direct biological for parent-child relationship.

Last edited:

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Spoiler for Tales From the Unending Void:

The latest update revealed that your aunt is your real mother and your cousin is one of your sisters. Should the aunt and cousin tags be removed from the game, or would that just cause too much confusion and spoil people on what was treated as a pretty big story beat.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Spoiler for Tales From the Unending Void:

The latest update revealed that your aunt is your real mother and your cousin is one of your sisters. Should the aunt and cousin tags be removed from the game, or would that just cause too much confusion and spoil people on what was treated as a pretty big story beat.
I'd put both even if it's technically not correct, that way everyone seeking for that kind of incest will know that they can find it in that game, without spoiling that part.

Reactions: Boldano

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I still don't get why Intertwined is in this list..
:unsure: I am also wondering about this because there is no incest, and I am even more puzzled by the tags for this game in the OP, which is half B/S

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
:unsure: I am also wondering about this because there is no incest, and I am even more puzzled by the tags for this game in the OP, which is half B/S
As i remember MC's dad is really not his real dad, but player doesn't know about it until after sex scene with one of his "half" sisters. They were making love thinking that they are half siblings (and it was pretty hot ). Well... and i still hope that Nyx will add M/S, she didn't give me unambiguous answer, but said that "will see".

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes