Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Suggestion: Would it be possible to have the game ratings next to the game names i.e 3.5 stars, 5 stars.
I've actually been trying to scrape this and other data from each game in the list with Python, I just stopped doing it to take care of other things.
When done, all of this would go into a .CSV file that can be loaded into a Google Sheets or Excel or whatever, and you can do interesting things like sorting games based on number of views, replies, score, type of incest etc.
This is equivalent to listing games from most popular to less popular, so you know which ones to play first -- the most popular are more likely to be more entertaining.

The problem is that this info needs to be updated as it evolves with time, and to not abuse F95's servers it's better to scrape slowly (3 or more seconds between each request).

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
There's no sex scenes in game yet
Even when there are sex scenes, the game doesn't seem planned to be patchable. The patch we have now is truly fan-made and not that thing with the dev uploading a patch anonymously to get by Patreon's rules. This is from the user who created the patch for The Genesis Order:
I'm not sure incest really makes sense for TGO (the whole push to date Chloe thing), but unless it's been made clear that Heather can't be the mom in TGO, I'll keep updating the Dialogue and Text patch.

Reactions: haooni and nln0
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes