Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Yes there is, idk why it's not on the list
True. I just finished grinding out all the endings and there are definitely full on A/N, M/D and S/S sex scenes in it.

Detail inside:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So unless M/D & S/S are only for exclusive lesbian scenes with penetration it should have all three added on next time the list gets an update, please awesome OP.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Is there no [A/N] in man of the house?
Yes there is, idk why it's not on the list
True. I just finished grinding out all the endings and there are definitely full on A/N, M/D and S/S sex scenes in it.

Guys, this is incest community fans. If you play an incest game and gain information of the content, then report what you found in here. Here we try to build the perfect list for the people, made by the people. Every individual in here don't have times to play every incest games, so we count & depend on every one of you.

When you play a game and find out the content, check with this thread list.
If it's not up to date or not available yet, just type ...

[TITLE] (use insert link to the #1 post of that game) {Space} [Content Genre] (give gold textcolor if it's has sex content)
ex.
Man of the House [True][M/S][B/S][A/N]

There are many games have many type relationship. Like MC have blood mother & siblings, but also step mother & siblings. So add [Step]. For example...
TITLEGAME [True][M/S][B/S] [Step][M/S][B/S]

Please limit yourself making long posting, save serjlimonoff (the owner of this thread) from reading pointless information so when he's online, he can updating it.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
First thanks for this amazing list of alot of gems in it.

Second i have a kinda dumb question. There is or was a game in the list with 2 sisters i believe and the MC is a hero or fighter or something and together they do quests until they end up fucking each other. I found from this list but had to many tabs open and closed some of them and now i can't find it anymore.

Anyone has even the slightest clue i am talking about?
could be four elements trainer...

Mar 5, 2020
Just played Tales Of Terrara, which is already on this list for [M/S] and [B/S]. The game allows you to play as either a male or female MC. The female MC gets the same family and scenes as the male MC (with the obvious gender difference), so playing as a female, you get [S/S] and I guess eventually [M/D], though there are no sexual scenes for either MC with the mother yet.

gustavorivero

Aug 12, 2020
hey guys can someone help on finding Games like bone tale,Milfroon drama,demon deal or little man or summertime saga
i mean same kind of animation and same category thank you

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
hey guys can someone help on finding Games like bone tale,Milfroon drama,demon deal or little man or summertime saga
i mean same kind of animation and same category thank you
or search with at least 5 specific genre, similar to the game your based comparison...
Sorry for the off-topic. I like those kind of games too, so I took 12min and some Python (it took mostly regex, sets and dictionaries) to find the most frequent tags between those 5 games you mentioned. The ones that appear in the most games are the most common of course.

Among the tags in those 5 games...

Appears in 5 games:milf, incest, vaginal-sex, male-protagonist
Appears in 4 games:anal-sex, oral-sex, handjob, animated, 2dcg, big-tits, voyeurism, big-ass
Appears in 3 games:groping, titfuck, exhibitionism
Appears in 2 games:teasing, mobile-game, pregnancy, virgin, point-click, masturbation, monster-girl, creampie, lesbian, sex-toys, sandbox
Appears in 1 games:paranormal, bestiality, fantasy, footjob, cheating, cosplay, sleep-sex, futa-trans, religion, twins, bdsm, corruption, harem, ntr, school-setting, blackmail, prostitution, femaledomination, 3dcg, multiple-penetration, multiple-endings, shota, spanking, interracial, lactation, group-sex, dating-sim, adventure

- PS special mention to the 2DCG tag (as opposed to 3DCG), which is what tells that the game is cartoonish / hand-drawn.

- PS2 from memory I can tell you "Rick and Morty - A Way Back Home" is a great game similar to what you asked.

Samloie

Oct 31, 2017
Suggestion: Would it be possible to have the game ratings next to the game names i.e 3.5 stars, 5 stars.

I know its a lot of work so i understand if not :)

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes