Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I think Avalon should be on the list. The main character is a adopted uncle and his niece, their relationship is considered incest in many countries, and the game also call their relationship incestuos. And then there's the MC's sister, although the game allows you to change their relationship, I believe the story was made for them to be siblings. So the tag should be [step] [U/N] and true [B/S]

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I think Avalon should be on the list. The main character is a adopted uncle and his niece, their relationship is considered incest in many countries, and the game also call their relationship incestuos. And then there's the MC's sister, although the game allows you to change their relationship, I believe the story was made for them to be siblings. So the tag should be [step] [U/N] and true [B/S]
Yes the MC can have a biological sister in the game if we choose this relationship between MC and Leah but it's still not an incest game because if you've played the game you know that there is no sexual relationship between them, even though she is in love with him he refuses her because she is his sister and then when the MC is ready to accept her feelings she doesn't like the fact that the MC is already in a relationship with Avalon and another girl if we choose a poly relationship, which results in her saying in a conversation with Avalon that she will think if she wants to be with the MC seeing that she wouldn't be his only girl and then unfortunately we have the end of game without developing this content.
So in conclusion, there is no incest game between the MC and Leah and we can only talk about a step-incest between the MC and Avalon since he is her foster or step uncle.

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Yes the MC can have a biological sister in the game if we choose this relationship between MC and Leah but it's still not an incest game because if you've played the game you know that there is no sexual relationship between them, even though she is in love with him he refuses her because she is his sister and then when the MC is ready to accept her feelings she doesn't like the fact that the MC is already in a relationship with Avalon and another girl if we choose a poly relationship, which results in her saying in a conversation with Avalon that she will think if she wants to be with the MC seeing that she wouldn't be his only girl and then unfortunately we have the end of game without developing this content.
So in conclusion, there is no incest game between the MC and Leah and we can only talk about a step-incest between the MC and Avalon since he is her foster or step uncle.
Hmm...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
So there is no actual sex with the mom in Time for You?
There's a blowjob, but all the actual sex is a dream/fantasy... or maybe future scenes, since I think some characters have visions of the future or alternate realities, there's a blowjob scene with the sister too so maybe someone should add the B/S too... not to mention some S/S because there's an oral sex scene between two sisters

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Oh man that is disappointing I was starting to play the game and I kinda liked it. I thought judging by the yellow M/S tag, we already had an actual sex scene with her.Guess I should wait for updates.
I'm so sorry to bring you a negative experience. Dreams and fantasies don't count as intercourse here, so i've removed the tag.

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
Hey man it's okay why are you speaking like that ? this list is awesome.I can't even begin to tell you how many games I have found with this list and yeah I know that feeling brah,it hurts.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes