Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Thanks for the marvellous list. It took me a few days to find it after I'd discovered this site, I had been searching for such titles the hard way. This makes it so much easier and I most assuredly appreciate the effort and time that must have gone into collating it. You've even tagged complete or not allowing me to pick and choose much more freely if I want a full experience or a taster. Now to figure out how to get around that pesky mega download cap I keep running into.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I don't know if this has been asked but I don't feel like searching =P

Why cousins just as "Cousins"? Why not C/C so it matches everything else? It could be FC (female cousin) and MC (male cousin) since cousin is the only gender neutral word there, so we could have FC/MC, FC/FC and MC/MC and be more specific. Maybe the F and M could be in minus, like fC and mC.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Thanks for the marvellous list. It took me a few days to find it after I'd discovered this site, I had been searching for such titles the hard way. This makes it so much easier and I most assuredly appreciate the effort and time that must have gone into collating it. You've even tagged complete or not allowing me to pick and choose much more freely if I want a full experience or a taster. Now to figure out how to get around that pesky mega download cap I keep running into.
If you have a VPN, switching around IP’s resets the download limit.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
When you update the list, I think it will be easier to follow up if the last update date is written next to [M/S] [B/S] in the newly added game or game.
sample

A Struggle with Sin [step] [M/S] [B/S](23 July 2021(
No exaggeration that you would want the last update date on the list for every game.

serjlimonoff has done a great job with this list and continues to do a good job updating it, but we can't require him now to update the date of the last update for every game on the list, because everyone can easily and quickly check it in the thread of the game they are interested in after clicking on the link to the game.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes