Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
These are not hard questions....

NTR is a separate tag, and it has its own issues.

Speaking of that: I suspect a lot of people that dig on lesbian-ish fetish tags do not self-insert, so they give zero fucks about NTR (the Americanized "oh my god someone other than MC has a penis" kind of NTR, not the Japanese-style "love interest is cheating on the protagonist and making him feel bad" kind of NTR.)

well, first: is 2 sisters having a sexual scene together along with a man an S/S situation? as it currently stands: no

Then that is a mistake. If 2 sisters are doing sexual shit to one another, that is S/S incest. If they are doing the "shared blowjob" thing without touching one another, than they are not sexxing each other, so no incest-- that is just a 3some.

Of course not. If the game does not contain content of sisters doing sex stuff with each other, it's not S/S.

If the scene has sisters have sex with each other, that's S/S. Whatever else is also in those pictures is irrelevant.

I agree. If the sister do not have sexual contact with one another, it's not S/S. Again, what else is going on in the scene does not matter.
I think you and me are agreeing with each other but that it doesn't come over that clearly
1) purely in dialogue: not S/S
2) threesome with a guy with minimum touching: not S/S
3) either shown in pictures/scene or threesome with excessive touching: yes S/S

what I'm wondering about and what this discussion is ultimatly about is wether or not there is S/S in 23 sisters
because as far as i remember there's 1) in that the twins admit that they've fooled around in the past and 2) that there's threesomes where the farthest women go is encouraging each other in order to give you more

buff

May 29, 2017
what I'm wondering about and what this discussion is ultimatly about is wether or not there is S/S in 23 sisters
because as far as i remember there's 1) in that the twins admit that they've fooled around in the past and 2) that there's threesomes where the farthest women go is encouraging each other in order to give you more
There is 100% loads of sister/sister action in the game, especially if you include all the half sisters in the last update or two.

1635056728116.png

Reactions: weaselman

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Just a thought but perhaps you could also consider adding a new tag to denote Female Protagonist. I'm not sure how that should look like. At first, I thought [FP] but it might be a bit too close to the incest tag format so perhaps use bold or italic for FP without brackets instead? Alternatively, keep brackets but use different font colors instead. Could do the same with multiple protagonists but that is not necessary. For any games that only have F/F incest, I don't think tag indicating female protagonist would be necessary as it would be pretty self-evident. :p So this is really more for any games that have heterosexual incest but for which female protagonist is not immediately obvious.

Again, just a thought. Of course, you are not obligated to do this. The main idea here is to discover which incest game have female protagonist(s). I am particularly interested in [B/S] with female protagonist(s) but I doubt there is any game in active development or completed that have this criteria. AFAIK, the only game that met this criteria is The Things We Do For Love by DSeduction which, unfortunately, had been abandoned after only a couple versions.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Here you can find all the incest games even if any of it isn't tagged properly.

Please, if you find any game with family roleplay content or any other game you think will fit in this thread and not presented here, feel free to write about it in the thread or to me directly. Thanks for all your help guys.

131 Girl House [true] [M/S] [B/S] [Completed]
Girl House shouldn't be on this list. I just finished. There is no incest in the game. Even if the game asks you to define the relationship between the "landlady" and the other girls, it doesn't make any difference throughout the story because they never call themselves sister, daughter, mother or whatever you put it, just by their name. They have almost zero hesitation to having sex with each other. And the MC, who seems to be related to all the girls, at the end isn't. I believe the developer made this game to have incest, but it had to change because of Patreon. But in the end, even without incest, the story is a mess, it's not worth wasting time playing

Mar 5, 2020
For any games that only have F/F incest, I don't think tag indicating female protagonist would be necessary as it would be pretty self-evident. :p

Not true at all! There are a number of games on this list with only F/F incest tags that are male protag games. In fact, the majority of M/D and S/S tags in the list (and there are still many missing) identify scenes where the (male) MC is having a threesome with two related characters (who are not necessarily related to the MC) who themselves have intimate contact with each other. This kind of incest is popular enough that it shows up in a lot of games that aren't focused on the incest fetish...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

buff

May 29, 2017
For any games that only have F/F incest, I don't think tag indicating female protagonist would be necessary as it would be pretty self-evident. :p So this is really more for any games that have heterosexual incest but for which female protagonist is not immediately obvious.
Eh, if we're going to apply tags, we should use them the consistently. A tag *not* being on a game implies that it is missing, which messes up searches.

The whole reason I am even active on this thread is I seriously dig lesbian incest, and it's not possible to tell from the tags what's going on. (I am referring to F95 tags, not the ones serj is using in the original post.) A game could have [lesbian] and [incest] and even [female protag] but then find out the protag fucks her Dad and has a minor scene where she scissors with her best friend, which basically makes it a typical F95 game just from a ten-inch lower POV.

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
thanks very much for the list... but one thing about it... the "completed" tag you did at some of the games, what does this stand for?

I ask this because, i know some of the games and played them, and some of the games where the complete tag is to see, these games arent complete at all. For example Big Brother (everyone should know that game is abonded and far from complete)

So if your complete tag should stand for a complete game, its wrong. But maybe i didnt get it (or overread it) in the thread and the complete tag here just stands for a complete "incest sex act"? Maybe you should clarify that in the opening post.

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes