Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Not true at all! There are a number of games on this list with only F/F incest tags that are male protag games. In fact, the majority of M/D and S/S tags in the list (and there are still many missing) identify scenes where the (male) MC is having a threesome with two related characters (who are not necessarily related to the MC) who themselves have intimate contact with each other. This kind of incest is popular enough that it shows up in a lot of games that aren't focused on the incest fetish...
Interesting, I was under an impression that all games on the list are where incest occurred with the protagonists but you are saying the list also included games which have incest that does not involve playable protagonist(s) at all, at least not as a partner in such relationships (sexual or not).

thanks very much for the list... but one thing about it... the "completed" tag you did at some of the games, what does this stand for?

I ask this because, i know some of the games and played them, and some of the games where the complete tag is to see, these games arent complete at all. For example Big Brother (everyone should know that game is abonded and far from complete)

So if your complete tag should stand for a complete game, its wrong. But maybe i didnt get it (or overread it) in the thread and the complete tag here just stands for a complete "incest sex act"? Maybe you should clarify that in the opening post.
Big Brother may be abandoned but I suspect it is tagged as [Completed] since it is, well, I guess, substantially complete, even if not fully. Like, substantially developed enough to give a significant amount of play-through, perhaps. I could be wrong about the intent behind tagging that game as [Complete] in the list, though. Of course, on the other hand, it could well be a tagging error.

Reactions: evilsquirrel13
Mar 5, 2020
Interesting, I was under an impression that all games on the list are where incest occurred with the protagonists but you are saying the list also included games which have incest that does not involve playable protagonist(s) at all, at least not as a partner in such relationships (sexual or not).

So I did a quick scan of the list for M/D then S/S tags and found very few games here at all that contain only one or the other. Only three games truly fit the Male Protag & only F/F incest description, and two of them (Pervert Action Legacy and V.I.R.T.U.E.S.) were submitted by me. The other (Man's Best Friend) would have fit this description in the kinkiest way (Canine Protag!), but the dev hasn't updated that game in a year and it has no actual incest yet with the all-female family. And there's Movie Night, which is really a third person kinetic novel.

There are almost certainly more games like this out there though... The Anomalous Dr. Vibes, for one, has a male MC who in not related to anyone in the game, but gets a great threesome with twin sisters late in the game. In Almost Dead, you get threesome and straight up lesbian action from twin sisters in the game.

And there are a number of games on the list that fit the spirit of what I was referring to, though.... where much of the "incestual pleasure" in the game is derived from the MP's corruption of other people's families. Solvalley School is the epitome of this, as the MC's sister and mother are both step (no patch) and have few scenes compared to those with your female classmates and their sisters/mothers. HS Tutor and especially Corruption (where your sis and mom are pretty much afterthoughts once you enslave them) kind of follow the same model. NPC female incest is so common in games of all types, yet seems so under-appreciated by the incest community.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Big Brother may be abandoned but I suspect it is tagged as [Completed] since it is, well, I guess, substantially complete, even if not fully. Like, substantially developed enough to give a significant amount of play-through, perhaps. I could be wrong about the intent behind tagging that game as [Complete] in the list, though. Of course, on the other hand, it could well be a tagging error.
i already can see that the complete tag has vanished behind big brother. So it was a mistake i take it :)

Reactions: Robert Monotoli
May 14, 2020
I see some people here talking about F/F, I couldn't figure that one out so I looked at the first page (where the descriptions are) and it wasn't there either. I feel quite silly now, can anyone fill me in?

Reactions: Morpheus400

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I see some people here talking about F/F, I couldn't figure that one out so I looked at the first page (where the descriptions are) and it wasn't there either. I feel quite silly now, can anyone fill me in?
F/F is usually used for female/female. That could mean a few things in terms of incest though so it's not really very useful.

buff

May 29, 2017
Ah gotcha, I was indeed going the incest route and was like... Father/Father?? that can't be right.
Ewwwwwww.....

When people say F/F they are generically referring to any incest between women; it's not a specific tag on this thread. So think of it as the combined set of { M/D, S/S, A/N }, etc. If you're just looking for any incest content that does not involve naked dudes, you could generically say you are into "F/F incest".

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes