Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
So noticed a relatively new game called Oh Daddy still hasn't made it on the list yet, haven't played it but looks like F/D at the very least. Others can confirm I suppose but thought you should have it to update with in any event.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: omenthirteen

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Hey has anyone played Five Of A Kind, is there an M/S scene(actual sex) in the game?
Any scenes labeled are color-tagged golden on the list if it involves any intercourse other than in dreams or fantasies as indicated in the description above the list. Since M/S scene for this game are not color-tagged in the list, the answer would be no. But whether it have M/S sex scenes as dreams or fantasies is unknown since they are not included in color-tagging criteria.

Which brings the point that perhaps there should be something to indicate such scenes... perhaps with an asterisk? That is, if the person maintaining the list is willing to do that. For example: [M/S]* or [M/S]*

Too bad superscript does not appear to be supported in this forum platform since it is not shown on editing toolbar above reply/post creation as that would be a very useful thing for notations (I believe some platforms supported this but uncertain).

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Since M/S scene for this game are not color-tagged in the list, the answer would be no.
Please read my comment. This game does have a canon sex scene.

Even though this list is (generously) curated by a single person, there's no convenient way to keep up with all those games as they evolve with time, and some that are [M/S] might've become [M/S] after an update.

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
Please read my comment. This game does have a canon sex scene.

Even though this list is (generously) curated by a single person, there's no convenient way to keep up with all those games as they evolve with time, and some that are [M/S] might've become [M/S] after an update.
Absolutely that is the sole reason I asked the question , this list is maintained by a single person(respect) and has more than 400 games , so it can be sometimes that he misses a scene in a game.

Reactions: dokodesuka

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
First thanks for this amazing list of alot of gems in it.

Second i have a kinda dumb question. There is or was a game in the list with 2 sisters i believe and the MC is a hero or fighter or something and together they do quests until they end up fucking each other. I found from this list but had to many tabs open and closed some of them and now i can't find it anymore.

Anyone has even the slightest clue i am talking about?

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
First thanks for this amazing list of alot of gems in it.

Second i have a kinda dumb question. There is or was a game in the list with 2 sisters i believe and the MC is a hero or fighter or something and together they do quests until they end up fucking each other. I found from this list but had to many tabs open and closed some of them and now i can't find it anymore.

Anyone has even the slightest clue i am talking about?
kind of sounds like "once in a lifetime"

Reactions: dokodesuka
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes