Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick note.

FmF has a lot of incest planned. The only incest shown in the game so far though is Father Daughter, (Ron + Rachael). Keep in mind that Rachael is MILF age, so her Dad is Grandpa age...

Right now the F/D in FmF is mainly just foreplay. The sex stuff will be coming in the Director's Cut of Part 1. The director's cut will be adding a few other scenes too, but I won't spoil it for y'all right now.

FmF stands for Fucking my Father, so yeah there's going to be a LOT of F/D. Also a bit of B/S. There is a quick B/S flashback (1 panel) featuring Ellis and her Brother in the Theatrical Cut of Part 1, but I wouldn't count that right now as B/S...

There are a couple of other relationships shown in Part 1 as well, but that's mainly just nods to my crossover comic Enthralled.

Ellis and her Brother are being parodied in FmF btw, as are a number of other characters. They hearken from Milf's Villa of course.

In one frame, there are a few brothers from six different games shown, again just making nods to a few other games, that's how I roll...

Back on topic, there will also be a couple of other incest related tags as well in future updates, but I won't spoil it. I'll update this thread when the appropriate situations are finally ingame.

So I'm not sure if FmF is QUITE ready to be added to this list, but when the Director's Cut update drops, yeah it'll be time.

In the meantime, I just want to put this on people's radars, in case anyone may have missed it. It's a silly parody, emphasis on the silly... There's a bit of dreaming stuff going on in Part 1, as our three heroines won't be 'getting any' in the 'real world' until later updates, so the dream stuff kind of covers for that. Again, mostly teasing, and no incest in the dreams per se, but at least there's nekkid chicks!

BTW, there's a LOT of incest going on in my crossover comic Enthralled, but that's a comic and not a game, hence it doesn't really apply to this thread. It has nods to a few of the games you can find around here on F95Zone (DMD, Dreams of Desire, Katie's Corruption, Teacher's Pets, Milf's Villa...)

Anyways, if you haven't checked Enthralled out yet but might be interested, you can find it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/enthralled-my-squienis-story-parts-1-2-3-ohwee.17722/

kekgod01

May 22, 2021
Monster Girl Quest Paradox should have true M/S and true A/NP tag since the main character can have sex with a younger version of his mother and aunt, Micaela and Lucifina; there is also true GM/GS since technically he can sex with Ilias who should be his grandmother.

For Monster Girl Quest [Completed] , likewise, there is also true GM/GS since technically he can sex with Ilias who should be his grandmother.

Monster Girl 1000 should have foster M/S and foster B/S since the character in the midpoint of the story can have sex with these characters who live/raise him after his father had died when he was younger.

Last edited:

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Some updates.
I'm not sure if the white tags just indicate if there has already been some sexual interaction, or even a kiss, in the game, without intercourse, or if it also indicates that it is clear that there will be something in the future. This is why I colored blue the tags that don't have sexual interaction yet, but it is clear in the game that they will, and the white tags only if there is some sexual interaction, but not intercourse. So, whoever updates the OP, feel free to put the blue tags as white or not put them at all. I decided to do it this way so that people can follow the games that will have the kind of interaction they are looking for.

A Family Venture also has true FC/FC, MC/FC, A/NP, S/S, M/D.
Desert Stalker also has true M/D and U/N
Dog Days of Summer should be true M/D
Free Pass has step M/D
Grandma's House has true GM/GS, MC/FC and A/NP
Heir Apparent also has true MC/FC
Hidden Feelings has true M/S, B/S, A/NP and MC/FC
Kathoey has true S/S
Midlife Crisis should be true A/NC not A/NP, there is no nephew in the game.
Mother Lovers Society has true M/D
My New Family
also has true GM/GS, if I'm not mistaken they already have sex
My New Memories has true B/S, F/D, U/N and M/S
Real Dreams has true B/S and M/S
Shut Up and Dance has true MC/FC and A/NP
The Lost Chapters has step S/S
The Secret: Reloaded has true B/S
With Rain Comes The Flood also has true S/S

Last edited:

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Some updates.
Thank you for your great help.
I didn't differentiate tags so much initially because for me kisses and other kinds of foreplay interactions were never the main target in games. Moreover it's just the hell of work to trace every update for new action (like looking for the real sex is not enough :D), and tonns of additional code. I'm still afraid, that i will reach the limit of the thread sooner or later.

Thank you once again and everyone who does help me here)

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
it also indicates that it is clear that there will be something in the future. This is why I colored blue the tags that don't have sexual interaction yet, but it is clear in the game that they will, and the white tags only if there is some sexual interaction, but not intercourse
Just throwing ideas: since white is the default color, maybe it should be the "nothing yet, but game indicates there will be". Then we can make a color scale in degree of progress, like a semaphor (without the red tho).
  • White/default text (M/S B/S GF/GD) -> no sexual interaction, but game indicates there will be.
  • Yellow text (M/S B/S GF/GD) -> sexual interaction other than intercourse
  • Green text (M/S B/S GF/GD) -> full-on intercourse

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Just throwing ideas: since white is the default color, maybe it should be the "nothing yet, but game indicates there will be". Then we can make a color scale in degree of progress, like a semaphor (without the red tho).
  • White/default text (M/S B/S GF/GD) -> no sexual interaction, but game indicates there will be.
  • Yellow text (M/S B/S GF/GD) -> sexual interaction other than intercourse
  • Green text (M/S B/S GF/GD) -> full-on intercourse
Was asking F95Zone admin if a thread can have multiple owner, mean we can assist serjlimonoff to update this thread, sadly no such thing, unless you're an actual staff. So I think just keep it simple with Gold & White, to ease serjlimonoff job.

Reactions: dokodesuka
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes