EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
932943_banner_1_3200.png

Overview:
"Shut Up and Dance" is the story of a young man's life taking a turn for the worse and everything going downhill instantly. A beloved person dies under suspicious circumstances, and in the blink of an eye, the life you're used to is gone - a cozy home, not having to worry about money or food on the table, paying for your academic studies.
Your carefree life - everything gone in a heartbeat.
As it stands now, there seems no way out of this, so you leave school and start working to help your folks cope with the situation - financially and emotionally. Until out of the blue, our protagonist receives an exciting job offer from an unexpected quarter that promises to improve things.
But is it going to be a curse or a blessing? Well, that will be up to you as you call the shots and make the decisions.

Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-12
Release Date: 2024-03-11
Developer: Boring Games - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.6 Remale - Special Edition
Language: English
Fan Art: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

This is the last "Remake before Ep. 10.
The Ep.6 releases contain every Ep before, even if the number is lower.

There's no NTR in the game. Sharing route is fully avoidable.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - - -
Mac (Ep.9 Ch.2 SE): - -

Patches: -
MIRROR*

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - FAN SIGS - ITALIAN VERSION* - GALLERY MOD* - SKIP TRANSITIONS* - Walkthrough Mod* - MULTI MOD* - GERMAN TRANSLATION*

Blitzen thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ep1_bar_13.png ep1_home_evn_02.png ep1_sar_talk_26.png ep1_thu_choosing_11.png ep1_thu_shopping_14.png ep1_tue_hospital_03.png ep1_tue_hospital_28.png ep1_tue_office_18_.png ep1_wed_dinner_07.png ep1_wed_jakehouse_23.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png F43B927D-56BB-4FC0-951B-DF268B1052BF.png E71691E2-43AF-4D02-8CB6-7AC6E9B71D28.png C4465714-185D-4C31-9748-C231D3D15A12.png E1E536F4-4F99-4879-9C20-8FA9886F25E5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
this is a mixed thing ... I would say its a mediocre game for now.
and then there is the usual engrish ... not that bad so the game is understandable ^^

At least its a good amount of content for a first release.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
I mean if the game finds a little but of success I'm pretty sure he can find someone to help with language issues.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Noted, thanks, I'll work on it. And I'll definitely work on the language.
As for the food, well, I didn't think that it was really important to show the process of eating.
I'm glad you're open to criticism and I'm sure you'll take all the feedback and use it to fix and add things. Looking forward to see what happens next.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Noted, thanks, I'll work on it. And I'll definitely work on the language.
As for the food, well, I didn't think that it was really important to show the process of eating.
Maybe (like with other times where it feels not like time passed) just add text that tells the player that. But here the MC wakes up and leaves in a timeframe of 2-3 hours. That is by the way not even possible - no hospital will let you go that quick after unconsciousness. In this case, just let the family go and tell the player that the MC spend the night at the hospital and that they picked him up the next afternoon .. something like that. You dont show or tell that he ate there, but everyone knows it. Its just a matter of continuity. :)

goodnight.jpg
edit: here - a good night screen ^^

You dont even need new renders for something like that and you can stretch the playtime too ^^
Then the gameflow should feel a lot smoother than it currently is.

Reactions: Boring Games

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
How is the artwork? Getting some mixed feelings from the preview images.

Some are very (to) grainy. And why do people go so overboard with the large breast (the woman in red bikini) I like big boobs just as much as teh next guy but come on. Also it creates a lot of problems with clothing (Auto trace fitting).

Reactions: Vuynjou and Hyped

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I haven't played the game yet, but I love incest and curvy girls.
I'm not a fan of mind control because it's frequently used as short cut to have sex replacing seduction and lust in the girls. I hope that's not the case here. Incest is a seduction theme after all.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Nice looking game. Only played a little bit. I'm curious at to how much each choice affects your endings/scenes/relationships. Is there an invisible point system or are there specific choices that branch to one character or another?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
TBH, this is the first game description that picked my interest in a very long time.
Much better than "You're a young guy" or "You're shy student virgin living with mom and two sisters and one day you find something magical/unusual".

Reactions: mitjo
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes