Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
We could have been a team Jake..as in double-teaming your mom, but no you had to ruin it and get greedy. Now if you lucky, you and your father (oh yes he is getting cucked too) can sit in the corner. Face the wall though. You have lost watching privileges. Don't be sad, Faith is quite the moaner. :oops:
Jake in the next Ep when he learns who the real main character is:p
not-that-guy.gif

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
We could have been a team Jake..as in double-teaming your mom, but no you had to ruin it and get greedy. Now if you lucky, you and your father (oh yes he is getting cucked too) can sit in the corner. Face the wall though. You have lost watching privileges. Don't be sad, Faith is quite the moaner. :oops:
Wait until you see her in her pink swimsuit. :sneaky::Kappa:

1694463657873.png

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Do you guys know another AVN with some hot ebony milf? DM pls if you know any.
There sadly aren't nearly enough Ebony girls in these adults games imo and even less as hot as Faith but i would recommend both Race of life which just introduced a ebony and Rightful Ownership you dont do anything with them yet but tbh the one in Ownership might even rival Faith in my opinion girl got ass for days!!!!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PeopleCallMeSmile

markleon

Jan 20, 2020
View attachment 2903218
Hey guys!

I'm still working on the final scene and got to the part with animations just yesterday. As you know already, it'll be heavily animated scene (the most animated one so far!) and it'll be a lot of work, but I do hope that we all will like the final results! In my imagination it all looks super cool, but hopefully my Daz skill is good enough already to make those ideas go live, though you will be the ones to judge it and I really looking forward to showing this update to you!
I guess, the devlogs will be shorter these days while I'm finishing the scene, since you already have an idea of what will go on there, and I don't want to spoiler it over and over again (otherwise you'll get tired even before playing it, lol). Instead, I want to show you maybe 1-2 animation previews from it together with hotter spoilers and then I'll be ready to announce the release date. For now it looks like the ep will be out somewhere in late September - early October, but I'll announce the exact date later once again.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!
good job
cant wait~~~

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
How many parts will the remake of chapter 5 have? I am more interested in playing that once the old chapters have been completely remastered.

I assume the first part of Chapter 5 comes out in October, right?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 127 Votes