Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.9 Ch.2 SE] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.96 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 862 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 845 MB: -

Shut Up and Dance [Ep.9 Ch.2 SE] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

thefee

Feb 24, 2022
There is a Screen.rpy mod for the new version in the OP but for me and other users (reading the comments) it doesnt work.
This one worked for me after I tried another mirror, but I forgot which file host it was lol

Also I made a "gallery" folder in game and added the file in there as well. I'm not sure which one worked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeOG

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Got this error when I tried to boot up the game. Any help?

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "game/QTE.rpy", line 14, in <module>
NameError: name 'ca' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\New folder\ShutUpAndDanceEp9Ch2Special-1.1.-market\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\New folder\ShutUpAndDanceEp9Ch2Special-1.1.-market\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\New folder\ShutUpAndDanceEp9Ch2Special-1.1.-market\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\New folder\ShutUpAndDanceEp9Ch2Special-1.1.-market\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "E:\New folder\ShutUpAndDanceEp9Ch2Special-1.1.-market\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\New folder\ShutUpAndDanceEp9Ch2Special-1.1.-market\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "E:\New folder\ShutUpAndDanceEp9Ch2Special-1.1.-market\renpy\exports.py", line 3495, in execute_default_statement
i.set_default(start)
File "QTE.rpyc", line 12, in set_default
File "E:\New folder\ShutUpAndDanceEp9Ch2Special-1.1.-market\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/QTE.rpy", line 14, in <module>
NameError: name 'ca' is not defined
Yeah, same error here.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is there a compressed version?
Did you just come in to the thread without looking at all? It's on the same page, it's a few post up from your comment.

Our compressed posts are no longer being linked in the OP, you will have to start using search, in the case of most people you will have to learn the great skill of how to use search, and search the magical keywords "compressed" on the game thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Boring Games

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can someone tell me is there a compressed aversion of this game....
Did you just post in the thread without looking at all? If you did you see the compressed versions a few posts of from your comment.

People are going to have to start learning to use the search feature on the site, compressed post are no longer being linked in the OP, it's pretty simple, use it. The magical keyword for search is :"compressed".

Now you know.

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
I love this game, and always will, but a guy with a gift with mind control and barely use it.
If he was me, after all this time he should have lots of women eat at my feet :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I love this game, and always will, but a guy with a gift with mind control and barely use it.
If he was me, after all this time he should have lots of women eat at my feet :)
That would be all of us, but can you imagine the cast at this point if that was the case? The game would be bigger than most hard drives (most don't want to download at the size it is now), let alone the development time ;)

4.10 star(s) 127 Votes