Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I don't know why Where The Heart Is true M/SB/S step M/S game is here on this list, I read that the developer doesn't want incest on this game and doesn't accept a 3rd party patch
There was an extensive incest patch provided through (IIRC) update 19. It basically rewrote parts of the script to support incest. Some players played the VN with the patch from their first encounter with the VN, never realizing that incest was untended by the VN's developers. Many fans of the VN were annoyed that the patch existed because, in their opinion, it ruined the story and eventually convinced its creator to abandon the patch.

So yes, at this point, there is no incest in the VN.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
There was an extensive incest patch provided through (IIRC) update 19. It basically rewrote parts of the script to support incest. Some players played the VN with the patch from their first encounter with the VN, never realizing that incest was untended by the VN's developers. Many fans of the VN were annoyed that the patch existed because, in their opinion, it ruined the story and eventually convinced its creator to abandon the patch.

So yes, at this point, there is no incest in the VN.

I love incest games, but there's no point in forcing incest through a patch on a game that wasn't designed for that purpose.

Reactions: hysepReC

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
I don't see any reasons to remove such games from the list only because some people don't want to see incest in the original game. This thread is not for them anyway. It's not affecting them in any possible way and i wouldn't take the chance from anyone, who loves the incest genre, to play such a nice game. I prefer having an incest game even through an incest mod, than not having it at all.
The and the original game is only one version past it.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I don't see any reasons to remove such games from the list only because some people don't want to see incest in the original game. This thread is not for them anyway. It's not affecting them in any possible way and i wouldn't take the chance from anyone, who loves the incest genre, to play such a nice game. I prefer having an incest game even through an incest mod, than not having it at all.
thinking better about this subject, I agree with you, people who don't like incest look for another page

now about this game, it's a pity that this mod is not updated

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
the game area 69 the discussion is the same, whether or not there is incest...I played it last month and I can guarantee that area 69 was fully designed to be an incest game although the developer changed the script because of patreon

Reactions: Morpheus400

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I love incest games, but there's no point in forcing incest through a patch on a game that wasn't designed for that purpose.
That's exactly my point.

I didn't ask to remove it because people don't like it, it was because incest doesn't fit in the game, it's forced, it doesn't work with the story. I played the game with the patch and only found out that the game was not designed with incest after I realized there was something wrong with the story. And what was wrong was the patch, it didn't make sence. The patch heavily changes the story just to fit the incest. Basically, you play another game.

But it's your list, you do what you want with it. If you don't want to remove it, maybe put a tag that indicates that the patch is fan-made, because some people don't want to play a game only to find out later that it doesn't have incest, as I did with some games on this list. Otherwise, this list it will be useless, because you always have to double check if the game has incest or not, instead of just relying on the list.
There are hundreds of games with incest out there, we don't need to force incest on others that don't have it.

Last edited:
Reactions: dokodesuka

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Well thanks for the correction! - I'll be playing it this weekend.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
That's exactly my point.

I didn't ask to remove it because people don't like it, it was because incest doesn't fit in the game, it's forced, it doesn't work with the story. I played the game with the patch and only found out that the game was not designed with incest after I realized there was something wrong with the story. And what was wrong was the patch, it didn't make sence. The patch heavily changes the story just to fit the incest. Basically, you play another game.

But it's your list, you do what you want with it. If you don't want to remove it, maybe put a tag that indicates that the patch is fan-made, because some people don't want to play a game only to find out later that it doesn't have incest, as I did with some games on this list. Otherwise, this list it will be useless, because you always have to double check if the game has incest or not, instead of just relying on the list.
There are hundreds of games with incest out there, we don't need to force incest on others that don't have it.
Fit is in the eye of the consumer. It "fit" just fine for me. It didn't fit for you. - Now if you want to make the case that the original developers vision for the game was subverted by the patch, that's a different discussion. One that I'd be hard pressed not to agree with the IP control of the devs. But this is a pirate site, with all that implies.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Fit is in the eye of the consumer. It "fit" just fine for me. It didn't fit for you. - Now if you want to make the case that the original developers vision for the game was subverted by the patch, that's a different discussion. One that I'd be hard pressed not to agree with the IP control of the devs. But this is a pirate site, with all that implies.
You are right, this is a pirate site, people do what they want with the games. It was wrong of me to ask to remove the games, it is not right to force my opinion on others, I only ask to add a tag or something to indicate that the game have a fan-made incest mod, not the "official" one, for those, like me, who prefer to play the original story.

Last edited:

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
I think it's rude to ask OP to take games off the list. Even though some game was not intended to have incest, someone made a patch and made playing with incest a viable option. If you don't like the incest in that game, you can play without the patch. The list here is for people who are looking for incest games and those games should be presented to them, as they CAN be played as incest games.

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
I only ask to add a tag or something to indicate that the game have a fan-made incest mod, not the "official" one, for those, like me, who prefer to play the original story.
I'll add special tag for it, but only for cases when a modification was really fan-made and changes game scirpt. Because sometimes so-called "fan-made mod" is nothing more than a command, enabling already existing but hidden incest content.

Last edited:

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I'll add special tag for it, but only for cases when a modification was really fan-made and changes game scirpt. Because sometimes so-called "fan-made mod" is nothing more than a command, enabling already existing but hidden incest content.
Thank you, that is exactly what I am asking. I will help you with that with the games I know, as I have been doing.

Reactions: evilsquirrel13
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes