Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

skrusher

May 11, 2019
fav underrated game with a good amount of scenes from this list? feel like ive played all the big ones
What do you mean by underrated? Not popular or with low rating?

Among the not so popular, beyond the top 150 in views, with plenty incest scenes:

My Sister, My Roommate [Completed]
Tales from the Unending Void 2
Picture Perfect [completed]
A New Home
Motherless (the game is not so good but there's a lot of sex scenes)
Seducing the Devil
Cutely Suspicious
A Petal Among Thorns [completed]
Juno's Task

Last edited:

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Great list, the only way this could get better is if there was a way to filter or remove sandbox VNs from the list but thank you.

meelos69

Aug 12, 2021
a struggle with sin, seems to be a great game but mc dad never married stepmom and mc did not live in same house as stepmom or her daughters. doesn't seem to fit with a incest tag just saying good game but not incest

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
a struggle with sin, seems to be a great game but mc dad never married stepmom and mc did not live in same house as stepmom or her daughters. doesn't seem to fit with a incest tag just saying good game but not incest
There may be incest but only with Mira as MC sister if you activate incest in game but Mira mom is not even a stepmom to MC so in this case for sure you are right that there is no any incest M/S .

And here is the info with confirmation on how to activate incest in this game which you will find in the game thread under "Developer Notes".

FAQ:

Incest?
To activate the alternative storymode you have to read Marcus letter a second time (later in the game, Mira's quest) you will switch to the alternative story and can change designations to what ever you like.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
LOL It makes as much sense as saying that this forum should generally be a forum about adult games but ... without adult games.
He most likely means there should be a thread that tracks games with incest that lack the incest tag. And honestly, I agree with him. But that could be easily solved by just adding another "tag" in the list like ut true F/D or something, where UT stands for un-tagged.

Same goes for incest and pregnancy. The thread is named "everything about incest" after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: useyourbrain

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
He most likely means there should be a thread that tracks games with incest that lack the incest tag.
Sorry, I don't follow.
These M/S, A/N, GM/GS etc tags are content tags. If the game has this kind of content then the tags are warranted, even if the game is badly tagged here in F95.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Sorry, I don't follow.
These M/S, A/N, GM/GS etc tags are content tags. If the game has this kind of content then the tags are warranted, even if the game is badly tagged here in F95.
Yeah, that's the point. There are many poorly tagged games on this site. What this guys wanted was a comprehensive list of games involving incest that, for whatever reason, aren't tagged as incest.

You guys instantly read this as an "attack", whereas this dude merely made a QOL request.

Mar 5, 2020
Yeah, that's the point. There are many poorly tagged games on this site. What this guys wanted was a comprehensive list of games involving incest that, for whatever reason, aren't tagged as incest.

You guys instantly read this as an "attack", whereas this dude merely made a QOL request.

OK, explain the reasoning why this would be a QOL request (it certainly would not be for serjlimonoff, who'd have yet another element to track). I get that there's a simple joy in the surprise of discovering incest in games that aren't tagged as such... but if someone is checking out the game from this list, then there should be no surprise, right?

All you'd end up with is a situation like what occurs in the non-tagged pregnancy thread in this same forum where games (or in this case, tags) are constantly being added and removed from the list as "official" tags are updated in the game thread. And all that extra work to what benefit?

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Honestly, I don't remember seeing a game that had incest and no tag, and wasn't on this list. I think it's better to ask to put the tag in the game's thread than to create a tag here for something that is wrongly tagged.

By the way, sometimes the tag is only used when there is a scene with incest. If the scene did not happen in the current update, it does not have the tag, but if you check the genres or the dev's notes, you'll see the tag.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
And all that extra work to what benefit?
I mean, it's totally fine to not want to burden oneself with that extra work, but acting as if there was no benefit to it is kinda strange.

The list was created to provide information to people with this very specific fetish. Having an overview of games that aren't tagged with incest by the site would definitely be a QOL improvement. Especially given how generic and forgettable most games' names are. You wouldn't have to sift through hundreds of games to find something you might've overlooked because it wasn't tagged correctly.

I agree on the "too much work" part, though. The benefits aren't going to outweigh the potential time investment. I was just explaining that you misunderstood him.

What I would love to see added to the list is inbreeding/incest pregnancy tracking. The "work" on this one can be crowdsourced and wouldn't put a major burden on OP.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes