Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
im seeking games where son spanks his mom/aunt like in the tyrant or restore her career or enslaver, any one remembers others?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Stop with the drama ... in fact don't post anything if you're not report anything.
This thread purpose is very simple that breakdown the specific sub-genre of incest content.
6.jpg
(Image ... it's CT Scan machine, if you're wondering)
Incest as we all knew are about sex between family member, true blood or step related, but it's too general.
There's Mother+Son, Father+Daughter, Brother+Sister, Aunt+Nephew, Cousin+Cousin and more.

To spot easy if there's sex content of the sub-genre ... if it's not colored GOLD, it doesn't have VAGINAL/ANAL SEX content, but the games predicted to have that content in the future. If it's colored GOLD, you'll guarantee at least one vaginal/anal sex scene.

Last ... this not made by F95Zone admin, this build by fellow users. Without you all, this list will never be complete. Do not get spoiled when the game you want to know the sub-genre not in the list and whining. What you should do, play the game by yourself and report the content. Tag serjlimonoff in the report so he'll be notice.

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
Remove Hot Dawn from the list because the developer removed incest settings from the game and didn't even bother to put an option where you could define relationships or a patch to restore incest settings

Reactions: Moosexl

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Remove Hot Dawn from the list...
Is the game actually change direction completely ? Or it just need a modder to make i-patch ?
Never play it, but Dev intention probably to avoid Patreon banhammer by deleting any in-game utility to make custom relationship. Wait for a while, probably a modder will take interest to create an i-patch. But if it's actually change a lot of dialogs to delete any trace of i-relationship, then maybe it's need to be moved to the bin. Until then.

- - - - - - - - - -
Update games status :

> Come Home step M/S B/S
- Past the prologue, you won't feel it's a step-cest.

>MILFs of Sunville! true M/S B/S S/S A/NP
- I think it still 2~5 years away from M/S B/S & S/S become gold. Lot's town girls and it's good quality games, also dev not rushing for family content. Even that A/NP was half scene as their action disturbed.

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
Dev intention probably to avoid Patreon banhammer by deleting any in-game utility to make custom relationship. Wait for a while, probably a modder will take interest to create an i-patch. But if it's actually change a lot of dialogs to delete any trace of i-relationship, then maybe it's need to be moved to the bin. Until then.
Yeah seems like it. The dev probably did it to save the game from a patreon ban.I did tell the dev some time back in the games thread about the removal of the incest dialogue and a possibility of adding an incest patch.He didn't seem that interested in creating a patch and said some modder might do so.Although a relationship system would have sufficed(patreon doesn't ban games if they have a custom relationship system,many games have that;Paradise Found had that and it survived well over three years on patreon) but the complete removal of incest settings calls for the removal of the game from the list, until the dev or some modder adds a patch or the dev creates a custom relationship system as we don't want the list to be misleading.

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
What a man of culture. Some heroes dont wear capes. Thank you bro, great list! aswell people who mentioned some of the games.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I'd like to plug the game I created and have written together with Xo as we are both huge fans of the incest genre.

Lots of stuff is optional but family-wise, things can go pretty far and there's already loads of content. The coming update will expand on that quite a bit.

Going by your tags:
True
M/S - Mother/Son
B/S - Brother/Sister x 2 (Little/Big sis)
F/D - Father/Daughter (optional)
+ a half-sister but there was no tag for this.

Coming next month:
A/NP - Aunt/Nephew

In short, although the game is not fully focused on incest because of the storyline and a bunch of other chicks as well, there is a shit ton of incest dialogue in the game since we are not bound by Patreon rules because the game got banned there.
One can however choose, not to have any blood relationship at all since most stuff can be altered, skipped, avoided, and whatnot if the player chooses to do so.

Long story short, I stand behind the incest content in Lewd Town Adventures as there's plenty available and can go quite far if one wishes to do so + it's quite a unique game so feel free to play through easily over 10 hours of content and let me know your thoughts. Cheers!

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I'd like to plug the game I created and have written together with Xo as we are both huge fans of the incest genre.

Lots of stuff is optional but family-wise, things can go pretty far and there's already loads of content. The coming update will expand on that quite a bit.

Going by your tags:
True
M/S - Mother/Son

Coming next month:
A/NP - Aunt/Nephew

In short, although the game is not fully focused on incest because of the storyline and a bunch of other chicks as well, there is a shit ton of incest dialogue in the game since we are not bound by Patreon rules because the game got banned there.
One can however choose, not to have any blood relationship at all since most stuff can be altered, skipped, avoided, and whatnot if the player chooses to do so.

Long story short, I stand behind the incest content in Lewd Town Adventures as there's plenty available and can go quite far if one wishes to do so + it's quite a unique game so feel free to play through easily over 10 hours of content and let me know your thoughts. Cheers!
I didn't know this game, if you have incest m/s inside it you can count on my support

Reactions: Jamleng

brankom

Mar 3, 2022

Going by your tags:
True
M/S - Mother/Son

Coming next month:
A/NP - Aunt/Nephew

Sounds great an all but after checking the VN page you lost me at sandbox, good luck.

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

useyourbrain

Aug 15, 2020

Going by your tags:
True
M/S - Mother/Son

Coming next month:
A/NP - Aunt/Nephew

I've played the game before. If I remember correctly, there are M/S and B/S scenes already so update the tag.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I recently played the game Seducing the Devil and the sex m/s were just visions, past memories that Lileva was showing to the mc's father, correct me if I'm wrong, can this m/s be considered colorful?

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I recently played the game Seducing the Devil and the sex m/s were just visions, past memories that Lileva was showing to the mc's father, correct me if I'm wrong, can this m/s be considered colorful?
Yes, it's. If it is a memory, it means it happened.
"A colored tag stands for the fact of intercourse (vaginal, anal) except dreams and fantasies."

Reactions: Allan Wolf

knurd

Jun 2, 2019

Going by your tags:
True
M/S - Mother/Son

Coming next month:
A/NP - Aunt/Nephew

To many games with them funny looking big eyed cartoon characters. I don't see how anyone can get off on them?

Reactions: Subversesuxx
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes