Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
can someone tell me where the patch for area69 is?
Nowhere because such patch does not exist.
So to be honest I'm surprised this game is even on the list here because there is really no incest in it.
MC is really living in this game with his mother friend and changing that to a real incest would require changing a whole lot of dialogue to make sense and since as far as I know the coding in the game isn't even in English and variables aren't defined in a simple way so that it would be enough to change them with a simple patch to the incest version of the game so far no one has even tried to make a real incest patch for this game.

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
It seems like there are so many misleading tags :( For example both Area 69 and Savior doesn't have proper incest. It shouldn't be true.
So to be honest I'm surprised this game is even on the list here because there is really no incest in it.
MC is really living in this game with his mother friend and changing that to a real incest would require changing a whole lot of dialogue to make sense and since as far as I know the coding in the game isn't even in English and variables aren't defined in a simple way so that it would be enough to change them with a simple patch to the incest version of the game so far no one has even tried to make a real incest patch for this game.
There was incest patch before, https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-73-k78games.60707/post-5149830 and incest tag was there too. I will remove the game from the list for now. Will hope someone will make the patch again after the game completed.

Last edited:

UncapedCucumber

Dec 29, 2020
I'm truly sorry for that. I know that feeling and one of the reasons for this thread was to prevent such situations.
Serj, this thread is literally the best thread in this forum and you've helped me and countless others with our deviant tendencies. It's the only watched thread I have that I check with every post. Everyone else who's contributed has also been a great help. If there are a few mistakes on the way it's hardly world ending and that's why we all put in our part.

As for Grandma's house, the h-scenes with family members are saucy enough even without penetration, can't wait to see how it develops.

beertech

Jun 17, 2022
ty for your replay! it is a good game tho, but could have been better. hehe.

Reactions: Mario4don

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
on some sites this game has an updated incest patch, i just don't know if it works right, in any case it's better than nothing

This "pseduo incest patch" only changes names (for example Julia to Mom etc.) but does not change the dialogues, so what if Julia is called Mom in the game if you read in many dialogues or descriptions that she is still only friend of MC mother, in short the story does not make sense for the game to be considered incest anyway even with this patch.
But as serjlimonoff wrote earlier maybe someone will make a decent incest patch for this game when the game is finished.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021

I haven't played it yet but I read some comments on the game topic that even without the patch in some points of the dialogs Julia treats him as a son that is the game dialogs need to be reviewed by the dev

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I haven't played it yet but I read some comments on the game topic that even without the patch in some points of the dialogs Julia treats him as a son that is the game dialogs need to be reviewed by the dev
There are many games where by default MC lives with landlady and rommmates or just with his mom/dad friend and in these games clearly the settings match the incest story but because of the patreon which forbids many things devs sets just such relationships between MC and others who live with him and for many of these games dev unofficially or someone close to him additionally releases a patch that alters these relationships on incest or sometimes dev allows at the start so we can set these relationships ourselves.

Unfortunately there are also some games like Area69 where the settings also match the incest storyline, but dev due to the limitations of patreon is changing the storyline to not include incest, but at the same time is not coding the game in such a way that it is easy to change the relationships in the game between MC and others household members with a simple patch.
And of course in such cases there is also the possibility of changing the script of the game so that the story includes the incest but unfortunately if you have to change a lot of dialogues and content, nobody from the community wants to deal with creating this kind of patch after every new update because it's too much work and in such cases the only thing we can do is hope that if the game is finished at some point someone will take the time to change what doesn't fit with incest in the game to make the whole thing make sense so that the game can tell the incest story.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
There are many games where by default MC lives with landlady and rommmates or just with his mom/dad friend and in these games clearly the settings match the incest story but because of the patreon which forbids many things devs sets just such relationships between MC and others who live with him and for many of these games dev unofficially or someone close to him additionally releases a patch that alters these relationships on incest or sometimes dev allows at the start so we can set these relationships ourselves.

Unfortunately there are also some games like Area69 where the settings also match the incest storyline, but dev due to the limitations of patreon is changing the storyline to not include incest, but at the same time is not coding the game in such a way that it is easy to change the relationships in the game between MC and others household members with a simple patch.
And of course in such cases there is also the possibility of changing the script of the game so that the story includes the incest but unfortunately if you have to change a lot of dialogues and content, nobody from the community wants to deal with creating this kind of patch after every new update because it's too much work and in such cases the only thing we can do is hope that if the game is finished at some point someone will take the time to change what doesn't fit with incest in the game to make the whole thing make sense so that the game can tell the incest story.
something so easy to get around just put relationships optional, as many devs do, I'm only going to play this game after the dev completes the same and someone creates a definitive incest patch

UncapedCucumber

Dec 29, 2020
MC's "daughters" are basically just girls he kidnapped. Is it confirmed somewhere in the game that Mandy is his real daughter? The dialogue I've seen so far doesn't make that sound likely at all.
Yeah she is, at least from the screenshots below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Yeah she is, at least from the screenshots below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, those screenshots are meaningless given how he calls Rachel his "future" daughter - a girl he just met and wants to corrupt. It all sounds more like roleplay than actual relation.

Going into this VN blind gives me the impression that Mandy is just the first girl he corrupted, not his actual daughter.

Sep 29, 2019
As far as my top 5
  • Snow Daze
  • Milfy Day
  • Rick and Morty: Another Way Home (The NightMirror Renpy remake, which isn't on this list surprisingly)
  • Raptus (really dark)
  • Milfy City
The only one I can sort of consider to be underrated is Milfy Day but if anyone is a fan of thick milf booty, you will have a good time.
---------------------------------------------

My Top 5 favorite
  1. Photo Hunt Reasons: (M/S = Super Hot) (B/S = Love the Sister) , I like the Models Design, Love the Renders & Story, also it has taboos stories with other characters.
  2. The Awakening Reasons: Love the Renders on this one and the artist is improving on his renders constantly on this and animations. Cons: Sometimes he takes sometime to update.
  3. Shale Hill Secrets Reasons: Love the Story, Renders are top Notch. I like the sister personality.
  4. Timestamp, Lost Love [Part 1] , Timestamp, Unconditional Love [Part 2] (I know I know this are 2 games but I see this a 1 Long game) Reasons: All love the renders top notch very High Quality renders & Animations. I love sci fi games. Many models to choose. Love Love This game !!!
  5. Midnight Paradise Reasons: Renders are pretty excellent. Models are pretty Good

Notable Mentions
  • Where It All Began
  • No More Money
  • Milfy City
  • Echoes of Lust [This Game Should be in a TOP 10]
  • Tales of The Unending Void [Star Wars Vibes]

Note: This should be a Top 10 list hahaha and 3 Notable Mentions. What do you think Guys ??? :cool: :D :p

Last edited:

useyourbrain

Aug 15, 2020
---------------------------------------------

My Top 5 favorite
  1. Photo Hunt Reasons: (M/S = Super Hot) (B/S = Love the Sister) , I like the Models Design, Love the Renders & Story, also it has taboos stories with other characters.
  2. The Awakening Reasons: Love the Renders on this one and the artist is improving on his renders constantly on this and animations. Cons: Sometimes he takes sometime to update.
  3. Shale Hill Secrets Reasons: Love the Story, Renders are top Notch. I like the sister personality.
  4. Timestamp, Lost Love [Part 1] , Timestamp, Unconditional Love [Part 2] (I know I know this are 2 games but I see this a 1 Long game) Reasons: All love the renders top notch very High Quality renders & Animations. I love sci fi games. Many models to choose. Love Love This game !!!
  5. Midnight Paradise Reasons: Renders are pretty excellent. Models are pretty Good

Notable Mentions
  • Where It All Began
  • No More Money
  • Milfy City
  • Echoes of Lust [This Game Should be in a TOP 10]
  • Tales of The Unending Void [Star Wars Vibes]

Note: This should be a Top 10 list hahaha and 3 Notable Mentions. What do you think Guys ??? :cool: :D :p
Does the Shale Hill Secrets have M/S? Or just sister?

Reactions: dokodesuka
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes