Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters
Jul 25, 2022
I distinctly remember Area 69 was previously tagged incest, though I cannot say with certainty how long it was tagged as such. However, I do remember receiving an alert for it being tagged for that, as I used to have a notification setting on this forum to specifically inform me of any games being tagged as incest but that setting seem to have disappeared now, likely as a result of the interface overhaul or a software upgrade.

In any case, I am not sure if that tagging was accidental or not before it was removed. That being said, I would know because I always bookmark game threads and my bookmark for Area69 game thread had bookmark tag "games.1incest" which I would not have added if the thread hadn't been tagged as incest before. Having been aware that the game is now no longer tagged as incest on forum, though, I have updated my bookmark to "games.1incest.possible" instead in consideration of its ambiguity with regards to the said taboo.
[/CITAR]
they took the game out of the way of incest but it is very naive for someone to think that Julia is not really the mother of the mc

frankly anyone who says otherwise is doubting our intelligence lol

useyourbrain

Aug 15, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-problems-v0-6-test-xenorav.63437/

Just wanna share this script for all the M/S lovers out there for Heart Problems if you guys wanted the Aunt and Cousins of the MC become his family. Just name the relation at the start of the game the usual M/S B/S. Fixed the lines that doesn't fit if you name them your family member. For ex. Kylie (Original relation is cousin) will refer to Amelie (Original relation is aunt) when he's talking to MC as "mom/our mom" not "my mom". And like when Amelie is referring to Davie (Original relation is uncle) when talking to mc, she will say "Your dad blabla" not "Your uncle Davie blabla" or "your dad Davie blabla" (Yes, I fixed lines like this so that it will fit the story if you named their relations to you as your family member). You get what I mean. Tell me if I missed some lines.

skrusher

May 11, 2019

Just wanna share this script for all the M/S lovers out there for Heart Problems if you guys wanted the Aunt and Cousins of the MC become his family. Just name the relation at the start of the game the usual M/S B/S. Fixed the lines that doesn't fit if you name them your family member. For ex. Kylie (Original relation is cousin) will refer to Amelie (Original relation is aunt) when he's talking to MC as "mom/our mom" not "my mom". And like when Amelie is referring to Davie (Original relation is uncle) when talking to mc, she will say "Your dad blabla" not "Your uncle Davie blabla" or "your dad Davie blabla" (Yes, I fixed lines like this so that it will fit the story if you named their relations to you as your family member). You get what I mean. Tell me if I missed some lines.
Cool, but why are you posting this here instead of the games thread? This is not the place for it.

Reactions: Mario4don

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022

I will try your script

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Inevitable Relations is black from the grave
Will update its status as soon as update is out
Just wanna share this script for all the M/S lovers out there for Heart Problems if you guys wanted the Aunt and Cousins of the MC become his family.
That's really good, but please post it also to the mentioned thread, so other people could find it there.

useyourbrain

Aug 15, 2020
That's really good, but please post it also to the mentioned thread, so other people could find it there.
I posted it here because it's my first time editing script so I'm afraid there might be some errors. And guess what, there is lol so yeah I'll do experiments first then I'll post it on main thread once I fixed it. Btw I'm planning to do more scripts like this in the future with other games. Just let me know if you guys have suggestions.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I posted it here because it's my first time editing script so I'm afraid there might be some errors. And guess what, there is lol so yeah I'll do experiments first then I'll post it on main thread once I fixed it. Btw I'm planning to do more scripts like this in the future with other games. Just let me know if you guys have suggestions.
This is great, but I recommend you do it in the games thread, because you will get a better feedback from people who are actually playing the game.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes