Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
I posted it here because it's my first time editing script so I'm afraid there might be some errors. And guess what, there is lol so yeah I'll do experiments first then I'll post it on main thread once I fixed it. Btw I'm planning to do more scripts like this in the future with other games. Just let me know if you guys have suggestions.
I've heard that the game called: Where the Heart is had an incest patch that has been abandoned and none of the current modders for that game wants to mod incest in.

So granted you are into that game you could give it a shot, am sure all the incest lovers would love to see a patch for the current version, since the only way to have functional incest is to downgrade a version as of now.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
My own creation:
Tara's Liberation or Alexia's Return
https://f95zone.to/threads/taras-liberation-or-alexias-return-v0-03-randytyr.125188/

It currently has M/S, F/D, B/S, GF/GD, U/N, M/D*, B/B**, and step*** F/D

*Is tribbing enough to make M/D yellow?
** The brother/brother pair is just some side characters.
*** Well, adoptive, not step, but who care?
And with the 0.04 update, there is now also GF/GS.

Edit: Hmm, based on what the search function shows... have I seriously been the first to include any grandfather/grandson scenes here??

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
In Summer With Mia the F/D was only the bj in the living room, right? I remember that she had given up to go further with him in the strip club.
Yep.
It seems to me like the game was suppose to be giant fuck fest, but the author change his mind mid development and rest of the game is story focused instead.
That means much less side shags, including daddy.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes