Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Intertwined should not be on the list, there is no incest, never will be, there is no Step-incest either, the only girls "near" being stepsister arent the stepsister cause the father of the MC and the mother of the girls are not married and never will be.

So there is not one bit incest in the game... and there never will be, thats for sure if you know just a little thing about the dev and the game.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Intertwined should not be on the list, there is no incest, never will be, there is no Step-incest either, the only girls "near" being stepsister arent the stepsister cause the father of the MC and the mother of the girls are not married and never will be.

So there is not one bit incest in the game... and there never will be, thats for sure if you know just a little thing about the dev and the game.
I can't remember but I could be wrong,I thought you can change the relationship to some characters?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I can't remember but I could be wrong,I thought you can change the relationship to some characters?
nope you cant... and i dont think there is even a mod out there for it. Would not make any sense either, would destroy the game and many storylines wouldnt make any sense anymore...

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes