Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
It doesn't have incest tag, but sure i will add it as soon as new patch is ready. Existing patch doesn't support actual version of the game.
Does it change the story too much? I recall someone saying the game is unpatchable story-wise, that they just aren't related or smt like that

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Does it change the story too much? I recall someone saying the game is unpatchable story-wise, that they just aren't related or smt like that
That's true for all of this dev's games. There's absolutely no taboo talk and the dialogue makes it quite clear the characters aren't related. If anything, I'd take all of them off the list instead of adding Genesis Order.

Reactions: dokodesuka

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
All the tension between Nikki (or Cora) and MC, all the second thoughts about their relationships, about this taboo is pretty enough for me to mark it as stepsis/stepbro relationship. They were acting like such, and they knew they practically were. At the moment of their sexual act they were one step from being stepbrother and stepsister and this is exactly what new players will see. What happens next doesn't matter much, all of this is about taboo. For instance, if a game has M/S sexual relationship and later it will be revealed that they aren't relatives, i will mark it as true M/S anyway.
Yea, this is the same as (The Twist) KST's new game titled Seaside Mystery which it's definitely a M/S B/S tag. But because there's no patch, I rather not to reporting in here, because I knew a few people will bitching & whining it's not an incest, because there's no exact words like "Fuck me, Son" "Fuck me, Bro" in the game. You should try it, it's basically The Twist 2.0 with far superior graphic.

Reactions: zWindows

zWindows

May 30, 2019
Yea, this is the same as (The Twist) KST's new game titled Seaside Mystery which it's definitely a M/S B/S tag. But because there's no patch, I rather not to reporting in here, because I knew a few people will bitching & whining it's not an incest, because there's no exact words like "Fuck me, Son" "Fuck me, Bro" in the game. You should try it, it's basically The Twist 2.0 with far superior graphic.

I've been taking a look at this game, but I thought it didn't contain as much content as mentioned, but I still have my doubts whether I should play it or not, since in The Twist the game is very poorly optimized, even though I have a good video card, which It was expensive, by the way, the question is, is the Seaside Mystery game also poorly optimized?

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Gotta say thanks for making and maintaining this list. Tags on the Lastest Updates page only help so much, ie a game may be tagged with incest and Vaginal Sex but you really cant tell who is involved and what the relations are. While i like most forms of incest i highest preference is true B/S followed by MC/FC

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I've been taking a look at this game, but I thought it didn't contain as much content as mentioned, but I still have my doubts whether I should play it or not, since in The Twist the game is very poorly optimized, even though I have a good video card, which It was expensive, by the way, the question is, is the Seaside Mystery game also poorly optimized?
I think KST done better with this game. The transition between cell (room to room) are smooth. But as it's still in early development, numbers of asset to be loaded still small size. So we'll see...

Reactions: zWindows

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I just realized something in the list that I believe it should be fixed. The foster tag and the missing adopted tag.

Adoption is very different from fostering.
Foster parents just take care of a child. It's a temporary thing. They could live as a family but they are not.
Adoptive parents on the other hand become the new parents. They do not live as a family, they are a family.

That being said, we should add the adopted tag and replace some of the foster with it
As for the foster tag, I don't believe it fits here. In my opinion it should not be considered incest at all.

Games that I played that needs fixing:

Occultus the most accurate is adopted M/S B/S str true M/D S/S [Completed] - The game does not say who the MC's parents are, however the aunt is like great-great-great-aunt of the MC, and the cousin is the daughter of his adoptive father's cousin, she's like fifth degree relative. But if you want to consider both, then it should be... adopted M/S B/S A/NP FC/MC str true M/D S/S A/NC FC/FC

Single Again adopted F/D step F/D - Although the MC is no longer married to the girls' mother, he was their stepfather for years. Foster doesn't fit in at all, since they are adults and don't live with him.

Ataegina adopted M/S B/S str true B/S

Bad Memories step M/S half B/S - Although Rachel did not marry the MC father, she could be considered a stepmother or nothing.

Girl House is only str true M/D S/S [Completed] - The MC has no relationship with the women in the house. He is just living with them for a while, because he has lost his memory.

Last edited:

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
I just realized something in the list that I believe it should be fixed. The foster tag and the missing adopted tag.

Adoption is very different from fostering.
Foster parents just take care of a child. It's a temporary thing. They could live as a family but they are not.
Adoptive parents on the other hand become the new parents. They do not live as a family, they are a family.

That being said, we should add the adopted tag and replace some of the foster with it
As for the foster tag, I don't believe it fits here. In my opinion it should not be considered incest at all.

Games that I played that needs fixing:

Occultus the most accurate is adopted M/S B/S str true M/D S/S [Completed] - The game does not say who the MC's parents are, however the aunt is like great-great-great-aunt of the MC, and the cousin is the daughter of his adoptive father's cousin, she's like fifth degree relative. But if you want to consider both, then it should be... adopted M/S B/S A/NP FC/MC str true M/D S/S A/NC FC/FC

Single Again adopted F/D step F/D - Although the MC is no longer married to the girls' mother, he was their stepfather for years. Foster doesn't fit in at all, since they are adults and don't live with him.

Ataegina adopted M/S B/S str true B/S

Corrupted Love true F/D adopted F/D

Bad Memories step M/S half B/S - Although Rachel did not marry the MC father, she could be considered a stepmother or nothing.

Girl House is only str true M/D S/S [Completed] - The MC has no relationship with the women in the house. He is just living with them for a while, because he has lost his memory.
Agreed, the concept of Foster Family is more of an institution-like and actually so alien to where I live where adoption is the most common way of raising a child and stick with them their whole life.

I think a differentiation might be in order indeed

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
SuperWriter's Visual Novel Anthology Vol. 1 true F/D B/S M/S
> It's 3 in 1 games. Each one focus on the 2 characters. Father with Daughter, Robot/Cyborg Brother & Sister, and Mother & son. Game still early development and no sex scene yet.

Big Long Complex true A/NP MC/FC
> Simple but grinding 3D live action game. Mean you have to get certain points & repeat the same action to get the next level scene.

Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn true M/S
> First release, too soon to tell the exact tag. Main character is the mother, Maive, but also showing other character point of view when they on the same scene.

Last edited:

James Rabbit

Jun 9, 2022
Two things I would love to see, though I have no idea how wide of an appeal they would have beyond myself:

1 - A breakdown of the brother/sister relationships (older sister, younger sister, twin sister, etc)

2 - Whether or not some of the relationships are avoidable (parent/child relationships, especially mother/son relationships make me super uncomfy, so knowing I'm not railroaded towards mother/son content in advance would help me narrow down what games I'm interested in).

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2022

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
in the game topic Jen's Dilemma has no incest tag and there is also no incest patch available, I don't understand why it is in this list
It has incest patch (sort of). All you need to do is delete script.rpyc and in script.rpy change persistent.patch_installed from False to True.

Dunno if we're doing this whole half sibling thing, but if we do, this game has actual half-twins, so half B/S?
Might be, I don't remember if the sister is devils child too or if it's just MC.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes