Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I don't remember if the sister is devils child too or if it's just MC.
Nick is hitting on Cassandra, which she is later weirded out by because she thinks he's her father. Nick makes it clear that he isn't. They're twins but have different fathers due to the mom's "free use" past.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Twins with different fathers is possible. Fraternal Twins (Two eggs are fertilised by sperm from one or two partners) rather than Identical Twins (One egg that splits.)
Extremely unlikely in humans, though. Mostly because fraternal twins are unlikely to begin with but also because humans typically aren't fucking more than one person at a time. Sounds like the mom had the second part covered.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Really wish this site had more specific incest tags - it can be really difficult to figure out the relationships unless the dev specifies it in the summary
Is totally agree with you they should specify the type of incest in their tags, for example I only like incest m/s and to find out if the game's incest is m/s I have to keep asking in the topics

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Is totally agree with you they should specify the type of incest in their tags, for example I only like incest m/s and to find out if the game's incest is m/s I have to keep asking in the topics
This is not just about incest, this site has long way to go as far as tagging goes.
I mean look at VNDB, not only that every tag has dozens of subtags, you can also guess how prevalent the specific thing is in a game by its tags size.

Reactions: icz95

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Extremely unlikely in humans, though. Mostly because fraternal twins are unlikely to begin with but also because humans typically aren't fucking more than one person at a time. Sounds like the mom had the second part covered.
Yes Fraternal Twins is less likely as a female usually only releases one egg during her cycle, (But it does happen where she releases more.) And as for women sleeping with more than one man, that too also happens. There is a show I watch on Youtube, Lauren Lake's Paternity Court. And she has had a few cases where a woman has had Fraternal Twins (Three or Four cases that I can kind of remember) that had two different fathers.

So in the scheme of things Fraternal Twins is less likely than Identical Twins and then those twins having two different fathers even less likely but it is still possible.

Not sure what game was being discussed, but was just pointing out that the premise is possible.

Reactions: chuangshiren

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
Yes Fraternal Twins is less likely as a female usually only releases one egg during her cycle, (But it does happen where she releases more.) And as for women sleeping with more than one man, that too also happens. There is a show I watch on Youtube, Lauren Lake's Paternity Court. And she has had a few cases where a woman has had Fraternal Twins (Three or Four cases that I can kind of remember) that had two different fathers.

So in the scheme of things Fraternal Twins is less likely than Identical Twins and then those twins having two different fathers even less likely but it is still possible.

Not sure what game was being discussed, but was just pointing out that the premise is possible.
I just love how knowledgeable you guys are. You can learn something new even on an adult game pirating forum these days :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

bobthenik

Sep 20, 2020
I absolutely love that this list even exist but I have to ask, is there a way to see if it’s 2d or 3d without checking every one individually?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
the Agent17 game has an incest tag, I just don't know what kind
https://f95zone.to/threads/agent17-v0-18-5-hexatail.70810/
I think it's m/s and also b/s, but it's not on this list...
Gold tag or not yet?
When you find a game with incest tag but still not on serjlimonoff's list, what you should do ? ... play the game, take some note, then reporting it. Okay ? ... stop posting lazy report like this.

I only love M/S genre, but I'm not selfish and play tons of A/N, F/D, B/S ... some even had Futa & gay shit that I fucking despise ... and reporting it, so you people can benefit from the list. So yeah, be a team player, will ya ?

1. Enter F95Zone game sort list.
4.jpg
2. Select filter box and choose incest. Now every games on the list are games with incest tag. Yeah, it's so damn easy to find an incest games, it's not a "WOW!" thing. (Don't forget to bookmark it.)
2.jpg
3. Browse your games and if you found what you like, Go to Serjlimonoff's list and check if the game have or haven't been on the list yet.
4. After playing the game and take a simple note ...
a. If the game not on the list yet, then report.
b. If the game already on the list, compare your latest note. A lot games on the list, the report are outdated and require update. Some games tag have become gold and also introduce new family characters.

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
When you find a game with incest tag but still not on serjlimonoff's list, what you should do ? ... play the game, take some note, then reporting it. Okay ? ... stop posting lazy report like this.

I only love M/S genre, but I'm not selfish and play tons of A/N, F/D, B/S ... some even had Futa & gay shit that I fucking despise ... and reporting it, so you people can benefit from the list. So yeah, be a team player, will ya ?

1. Enter F95Zone game sort list.
View attachment 2039447
2. Select filter box and choose incest. Now every games on the list are games with incest tag. Yeah, it's so damn easy to find an incest games, it's not a "WOW!" thing. (Don't forget to bookmark it.)
View attachment 2039452
3. Browse your games and if you found what you like, Go to Serjlimonoff's list and check if the game have or haven't been on the list yet.
4. After playing the game and take a simple note ...
a. If the game not on the list yet, then report.
b. If the game already on the list, compare your latest note. A lot games on the list, the report are outdated and require update. Some games tag have become gold and also introduce new family characters.
Point noted. Though I don't think asking so called "lazy questions" is seriously wrong in a relevant discussion thread. Casual players exchanging information in this manner could save tons of times for themselves and maybe others, which aligns pretty well with the purpose of OP. People are totally allowed to be "lazy" if there's no one's benefit is damaged. Of course, serjlimonoff has devoted much more efforts than us and in a more systematic way. But quick questions still may invite new information and won't hurt anyone. It at least keeps this thread from sinking. That being said, if many others also consider these questions annoying in this thread, I for one will not ask these "lazy questions" in the future.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes