Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Lately I've been in the mood to play something involving incest-impregnation of the mother-son variety. When it only happens in an epilogue it's fine. Not preferable. But I'll take what I can get. But even just the teasing of it in dialogue is still enough to send me over the edge. I've actually played quite a few that have it already. So the remaining pickings on the site might be slim. But I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations outside of what I've already played. So far I've played the following:

Away from Home (teased)
Corruption (don't remember if it has it, but I have played it before)
Dreams of Desire
The Fate of Irnia
The Guy in Charge
Lust Epidemic
Second Chance (IIRC)
S.H.E.L.T.E.R.
Sisterly Lust
Snow Daze
Summertime Saga (eventually)
Time for You (teased)
Timestamps (teased)
The Tyrant
The Visit

I'm probably going to try out Dark Neighborhood soon. Any other recommendations for games involving knocking mommy up? ;)

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Lately I've been in the mood to play something involving incest-impregnation of the mother-son variety. When it only happens in an epilogue it's fine. Not preferable. But I'll take what I can get. But even just the teasing of it in dialogue is still enough to send me over the edge. I've actually played quite a few that have it already. So the remaining pickings on the site might be slim. But I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations outside of what I've already played. So far I've played the following:

Away from Home (teased)
Dreams of Desire
The Fate of Irnia
The Guy in Charge
Lust Epidemic
Second Chance (IIRC)
S.H.E.L.T.E.R.
Sisterly Lust
Snow Daze
Time for You (teased)
Timestamps (teased)
The Tyrant
The Visit

I'm probably going to try out Dark Neighborhood soon. Any other recommendations for games involving knocking mommy up? ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-50-final-cracked-kst.1282/
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-v1-0-vren.1394/
https://f95zone.to/threads/business-of-loving-v0-10i-dead-end.20924/

Reactions: RabidSloth

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
View attachment 2044327

Overview:
The family moves from Los Angeles to Las Vegas. Mother, son, sister, father.
A bunch of suitcases and things. There are not enough seats for everyone.
The sister is at enmity with brother, so the mother sits on her son's lap with a bottle of wine.
The journey begins.
Please help me make this novel perfect.
https://f95zone.to/threads/backseat-mom-game-development-thread.130678/
on the trip they are forced to stop at a hotel to rest and sleep but the rooms only have one bed and the sister does not want to sleep in the same room as her brother so she sleeps with the father and the son sleeps with the mother

It was just my idea, if you don't like it, disregard

garudawings

Jan 17, 2021

Away from Home (teased)
Dreams of Desire
The Fate of Irnia
The Guy in Charge
Lust Epidemic
Second Chance (IIRC)
S.H.E.L.T.E.R.
Sisterly Lust
Snow Daze
Time for You (teased)
Timestamps (teased)
The Tyrant
The Visit

Here's some games I've played containing M/S impregnation that you haven't already mentioned:
My New Family
Once in a Lifetime
Stranded on an Island with Mommy
Fukou na Kaa-san to Shiawase Love Love Seikatsu
Milky Touch

I also hope this list continues growing as more games on the main list get further along in their development :giggle:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Sorry to ask this here....
since this thread has the big community here, i am shooting this question

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tia

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes