Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

bluejun

Feb 27, 2017
Guys, do you know some games with Mother-Aunt-MC threesomes or scenes were you can fuck them at the same time without interactiones between them? i only know Milfy day(double jh) and Summertime saga

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Guys, do you know some games with Mother-Aunt-MC threesomes or scenes were you can fuck them at the same time without interactiones between them? i only know Milfy day(double jh) and Summertime saga
So, incest is okay as long as it isn't girls doing it?

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Family Again foster S/S str true S/S (in version 0.3.1, not public yet) - There is some foreshadowing that foster S/S might be actually half S/S, but the story doesn't make it clear yet.
Mothers Devotion true S/S M/S M/D
Rise of the Crime Lord foster M/S B/S
Are you sure that Rise of the Crime Lord has incest?? I haven't played the game, but I read the thread and the dev himself said "I wrote the story from the start in such a way that the characters are not related to each other".

BTW.

Homelander is actually adopted M/S B/S not foster. Although dev messes up and sometimes the siblings call each other stepbrother and stepsister, the game makes it clear that he was adopted.

Last edited:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Been playing some old games this month. Not finished every games, but I-Content are there.

[NEW REPORT]

Maze Labyrinth true M/S (Completed)
> 2DCG,RPGM. Short puzzle game.

Beach Mama and My Nuki Nuki Summer Vacation ~ Mamashota RPG true M/S (Completed)
> 2DCG,RPGM. Very broken English.

MamaShota RPG - Cheating Mom & My Erotic Doujin Life true M/S (Completed)
> 2DCG,RPGM. Very broken English.

The Day My Mother Made an Apology on All Fours true M/S (Completed)
> 2DCG,RPGM. Good game, but typical Japanese games, still images and limited illustration.

ANEKURA! Life with Big Sis step B/S (Completed)
> 2DCG. Game using live machine translation but somehow it's broken and not always translating.

My Step Sisters Step B/S (Completed)
> 2DCG,RPGM. The most evil game I ever played.

Me and Big Sister's Summer Vacation Step B/S (Completed)
> 2D + 3D. Game using live machine translation but somehow it's broken and not always translating.

Summer~Life in the Countryside~ true MC/FC (Completed)
> 2D live. Mostly animated chibi illustration. On main scenes, full images. Nice game.

Path of Love true M/S B/S (Completed)
> 3DCG, (old) Honey Select style. Meh game, grinding (thank god dev provide cheat), no real story & dialog. Basic sex scene.

Boho true M/S A/NP MC/FC
> 3DCG. Simple plot Inc-VN. Loli warning.

Wild Adventures: The Sequel true M/S A/NP
> Continuation of Wild Adventures. Some nudity, only A-Sex with M.

[UPDATE]

My Dorm true M/S B/S A/NP MC/FC
> MC had V-Sex with Aunt.

[CORRECTION]

Sexy Acquantice true M/S B/S A/NP (Completed)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
456 Ravager true F/D S/S
The F/D should be F/D, and S/S be changed to str SS. Also, with the newest update, has son with surrogate mom, however that is coded.

472 Rick and Morty: Another Way Home has F/D with the newest update.

554 Tales of Terrara true M/S B/S M/D S/S : The S/S became S/S

555 Tales From The Unending Void true M/S -> M/S with the newest update; A/NP missing (MC's parents were brother and sister, so his mum is also his aunt - and for the longest time, he knows her ONLY as his aunt

581 The Guardian has also U/NC and half-S/S.

New Entry: Vae Victis will eventually have M/S and B/S; but already has "str A/NC S/S".

Last edited:

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Tales of Terrara

Did this S/S happen in the last update? Should it be a B/S too, or the scene is only for the female protagonist?
I don't think it was the latest update. What is happening is MC performing cunnilingus on her sister, and the sister bringing MC to orgasm with her hand. My understanding for the lesbian gold standard is that this is enough to justify it. I don't play the male MC in Tales of Terrara (in fact, I deem that heresy), but I would assume that if the male MC had PiV sex with his sister, then so would the female MC (as she can grow a cock if she needs to).

Of course, it would also make sense to argue that for Tales of Terrara specifically the requirement for lesbian gold should be penetration after all, since it is an option.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I don't think it was the latest update. What is happening is MC performing cunnilingus on her sister, and the sister bringing MC to orgasm with her hand. My understanding for the lesbian gold standard is that this is enough to justify it. I don't play the male MC in Tales of Terrara (in fact, I deem that heresy), but I would assume that if the male MC had PiV sex with his sister, then so would the female MC (as she can grow a cock if she needs to).

Of course, it would also make sense to argue that for Tales of Terrara specifically the requirement for lesbian gold should be penetration after all, since it is an option.
You're right, that lesbian scene it does count as gold, my bad. The male scene, otherwise, it doesn't.

zaplayer

Jan 14, 2018
Since it is recommendation thread i want to know a few games with Incest, male protagonist and rape or sleep sex or harassment. Imo, Sleep sex is rape.

I played so far Inceton's Lust Theory 1 and 2, Duality which also has some sort of rape if you consider BJ rape. Anyway similar setups if possible.

It has to be Daz3d format or similar style not 2d art or so. Can also be RPGMaker engine, don't care much about engine.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Since it is recommendation thread i want to know a few games with Incest, male protagonist and rape or sleep sex or harassment. Imo, Sleep sex is rape.

I played so far Inceton's Lust Theory 1 and 2, Duality which also has some sort of rape if you consider BJ rape. Anyway similar setups if possible.

It has to be Daz3d format or similar style not 2d art or so. Can also be RPGMaker engine, don't care much about engine.
IMHO Rape is so boring...

I'd rather have a girl sitting on her bed, spreading her legs and saying: "Please fuck me Daddy" then sneaking into her bedroom and raping her while she sleeps...

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes