Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

eddk

Dec 2, 2017
Since it is recommendation thread i want to know a few games with Incest, male protagonist and rape or sleep sex or harassment. Imo, Sleep sex is rape.

I played so far Inceton's Lust Theory 1 and 2, Duality which also has some sort of rape if you consider BJ rape. Anyway similar setups if possible.

It has to be Daz3d format or similar style not 2d art or so. Can also be RPGMaker engine, don't care much about engine.
Bound by Lust has that. I saw that there were some issues with the patch though, I don't know if they have been fixed.

zaplayer

Jan 14, 2018
I think in Lust Theory it was changed to please Patreon and Steam.

As for what Uthuriel said, well it is a kink. Has nothing to do with pleasure, it is a taboo and something ilegal. Also, not really into dad/daughter stuff. I like more son doing stuff.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Uthuriel

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I believe Motherless tags would work better like this:
true M/S GM/GS A/NP FC/MC half B/S adopted M/S GM/GS A/NP step M/S

Note: Some characters are double related to the MC, I chose to put the closest blood relationship instead of everything. For instance, his adopted sisters are also his cousins. So I chose to put only as cousins.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Whores of Thrones 1&2 true F/D B/S S/S M/D M/S step M/S

Note:The step M/S is Catelyn and Jon Snow, but we all know he is not Ned's son, but at the point in the story where the scene happened they don't know that, that's why I put the tag. But if you guys believe otherwise, you can remove it.

Last edited:

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Whores of Thrones 1&2 true F/D B/S S/S M/D M/S step M/S

Note:The step M/S is Catelyn and Jon Snow, but we all know he is not Ned's son, but at the point in the story where the scene happened they think he is his son, that's why I put the tag. But if you guys believe otherwise, you can remove it.
Can you tell me the character names involved in M/S scenes?

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Candyman true M/S A/NP half B/S [Completed]

The main story is over. There are still some side stories to be finished, but according to the latest message from the dev, the game won't be getting an update anytime soon. He closed his patreon account and gave no deadline to continue development. Maybe he will come back, maybe he won't.

useyourbrain

Aug 15, 2020
Oct 9, 2022
Has anyone tried [Ren'Py] - Double Perception [v1.9] [Zett] | F95zone ? I suspect it has incest but I cannot try it myself right now (on travel). Game looks pretty good and would be even better if incest is there.

Edit: Reading that post makes me believe it indeed has an incest element but currently there's no patch.
Yeah, I love Double Perception and it's definitely incest and MC lives with Mom and Sis, but as you say there's no patch. I just use my imagination.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
No it doesn't has incest, thats why I used "foster" prefix. MC grow up in a family of his dad's friend and later in the story he can fuck his foster mother and her two daughters.
Foster is someone assigned and paid by the government, in some countries, to take care of a child. There is no foster for an adult.

I believe the dev must have put the father's partner as a girlfriend instead of a wife, to avoid problems with Patreon. I have seen other games like this. I think the more correct tag could be step and not foster.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Foster is someone assigned and paid by the government, in some countries, to take care of a child. There is no foster for an adult.
MC was raised from a child by Judit, while his father was in prison.

I believe the dev must have put the father's partner as a girlfriend instead of a wife, to avoid problems with Patreon. I have seen other games like this. I think the more correct tag could be step and not foster.
Judit is not bind to MC by blood nor by law, but she still take care of him. That fits better on foster tag IMHO.
What were devs thoughts is irrelevant. In the game she is not MCs stepmother and there is no mode or patch to change it.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes