Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Aug 14, 2018
What are the best stories for brother and sister with good animation?
I am surprised that noone has mentioned the objectively best B/S story yet. And I base the "objectively best" on the weighted rating of this site.
If you have not yet checked out Once in a Lifetime you should definitely do.
I dont know if the animations qualify as "good" for you though, since everybody has their own metrics for that. I for my part enjoyed it a lot. It is definitely among the top games for me if not the best one in general.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
What are the best stories for brother and sister with good animation?
Here is the list (a little bit long) of my favorites with b/s. Some are not b/s exclusive but they all have good stories. Some are more lewd, others more romantic.

More romance-focused stories
Chasing Sunsets - Is stepcest but the story is very good (the animations too)
Double Homework - One of my favorites games. Love the twins. Good animations.
Haley's Story - One of the best b/s stories I've played. The animations are average.
Hard to Love - One of the best new games, but not much content yet.
Life in Santa County - One of my favorites. Visually beautiful, hot girls, very good story and great animations.
Long Story Short - Good story and animations.
Monkey Business - Good story and decend animations.
My Best Deal - Good story and animations.
My New Family - Good story and average animations.
My Sister, My Roommate - Good story. Average animations.
No More Money - One of my favorites, but it's a slow burn.
Ripples - Very good story and animations.
Shale Hill Secrets - Same dev as Double Homework. A very well written story, but things with the sister are veeery slow.
Summer's Gone and Where It All Began - Different games from the same dev. Some of the best looking VN out there.
Summer Scent - Great story and good animations. One of my favorites. I highly recommend using the In-depth Walkthrough to avoid some of the bad endings.
Summer with Mia 1 and 2 - Both with great animations and a good story
Sunshine Love - Good story and good animations
Tales from the Unending Void - Very good story and animations.
The Cabin - Summer Vacation - Very good writting and visuals, but not much lewd content yet.
Timestamps: Unconditional Love and Timestamps: Lost Love - Very good story and animations

More lewd-focused stories
Above the Clouds - Maybe the funiest VN I've played. Good animations.
Amnesia - Average story, but the animations are the best I've played. The progress with the sisters are slow.
Bad Memories - Very good story and animations.
Fetish Locator - Very good story and animations.
Lust Theory - One of my favorites and one the best animations I've played. Same dev as Summer with Mia.
Max's Life - Good story and animations
Mystwood Manor - Good story and very good animations
Photo Hunt - Very good story and animations
Red Lucy - New game. Good story, but not much content yet.
The Spellbook - Good story and animations.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Question - In Seducing the Devil, shouldn't B/S be str B/S? I don't recall the MC having a sister, only a mother and aunt. His best friend is the one who had sex with his sister, right?
I also believe that the M/D should be str too.

Last edited:

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Areas of GRAY
this game has true F/D U/N FC/FC but on other sites it has brother/sister tag
i don't like father/daughter but if it has brother/sister i will try it
so is it really has brother/sister or not?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far, no B/S. This may happen in the future, but it's uncertain.

Last edited:

Koot123

May 8, 2022
hello people, please tell me a game where the mother of the main character is a whore cheating on her husband and gg decides to persuade (blackmail) to fuck with him. suitable games of any genre, comics or manga thanks for the answer in advance))

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I'm sorry for posting this here but I found this movie very hot, the problem is finding it to download...

Reactions: Raiss54

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
hello people, please tell me a game where the mother of the main character is a whore cheating on her husband and gg decides to persuade (blackmail) to fuck with him. suitable games of any genre, comics or manga thanks for the answer in advance))
For comics try shentai.org CrazyDad, Milftoon and Y3DF are probably decent (or indecent places to start) oh and you might search for NLT as he has comics that tie into his games though sadly now the games are bigger that seems to have stopped

Reactions: Koot123

Koot123

May 8, 2022
For comics try shentai.org CrazyDad, Milftoon and Y3DF are probably decent (or indecent places to start) oh and you might search for NLT as he has comics that tie into his games though sadly now the games are bigger that seems to have stopped
thanks bro!!!

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes