Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
new, short and completed
Emi - New Beginning True B/S
just one problem when press on relation can't change it while its should be change (don't know if this problem just for me or on the base game hope the dev or someone will fix this otherwise if not fixed i will edit the script or dialoge and replace any childhood word with sister/brother
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After you click on the relationship just erase the childhood friend and change it to whatever you want. B/S seems the right relation

Last edited:

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
ok its worked :BootyTime: (this is not my fault this a dev fault by making the box has an limit digits :KEK:)
thx btw
I agree, the prompt isn't very intuitive it took me a couple of tries to figure it out. I don't about the limited digits though because I haven't seen that in my game.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Naughty Nice true B/S A/NPx2 FC/MCx2 GM/GS (There is mother, but her face isn't shown.)

I really liked every character in the game, I suggest you try it. not much content right now but it's worth a try for the characters

Last edited:

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
I guess some update to tags that I saw:
  • Pretty sure Hot Sands of Antarctica has F/D, no intercourse though.
  • Forbidden Desires has B/S and M/D
  • Rick and Morty: Another way home is complicated as it has M/S, F/D, B/S, S/S (kind of), but relations become complicated as the characters are from different dimensions from one another (literally has a female Morty, so he's technically banging himself).
  • My Dorm has begun the B/S, M/S, MC/FC routes with light sexual interactions, but only A/NP has had intercourse.
  • 53x Homecoming from memory has M/S if memory serves correctly, though I haven't played the game in a while due to slow update pace and lack of sex scenes
  • A Struggle with Sin has intercourse for Half Brother/Half Sister, Step Brother/Step sister, Stepmother/stepson.
  • Noticed that Peasant's Quest was missing from this list. Has F/D and I believe half brother/half sister intercourse. Need decensor patch to enable
Edit: Saw that Tales from the Unending Void was missing some tags as well, will put in spoilers as they're core to the story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes