Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
nope you cant... and i dont think there is even a mod out there for it. Would not make any sense either, would destroy the game and many storylines wouldnt make any sense anymore...
Ok thank you it been a while since I played it.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
serjlimonoff just to clarify.

There's a lot of lesbian incest with colored tag. But I think it needs a better definition of what kind of sexual act between women should have the colored tag or not. Oral? Masturbation? Tribadism? Penetration with a dildo or a strapon?

Last edited:

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
serjlimonoff just to clarify.

There's a lot of lesbian incest with colored tag. But I think it needs a better definition of what kind of sexual act between women should have the colored tag or not. Oral? Masturbation? Tribadism? Penetration with a dildo or a strapon?

For instance, if oral is considered then...

Ravenous should be true M/D
Good question actually. Since any kind of real penetration in lesbian scenes is pretty rare thing in adult games, especially incest games (i doubt i've ever seen one), i count every sexual action between women as GOLD status. Even oral, yes. In case we will mark as gold only real penetration scenes, then we will get almost all lesbian scenes in white color, even for completed games, which is not looking good, i think.
The reason is, we can count penetration as final act for male/female relationships. But in case of lesbians, they have plenty ways to make love and scissoring or penetration with using toys is not common way for them. I mean, oral, masturbation or penetration can be equally enough for their satisfaction, whilst for men it's only penetration in most cases.
I hope my point is clear :D

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
@
serjlimonoff

Intertwined is still in the list, really, there is no Incest in this game, not in the slightest. Maybe you can correct that, i love the list, but false mentioned games should be removed, no matter how great the game is.

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
This is a bit confusing me. Btw, is there a game that focusing on momson ? In specific, like blackmailing/raping/drugging mc's mom. Thank you.

Reactions: IdanSama

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
This is a bit confusing me. Btw, is there a game that focusing on momson ? In specific, like blackmailing/raping/drugging mc's mom. Thank you.
Try Restore Her Career. With the mom, it's more manipulation than blackmail but there are a few scenes where the MC takes advantage of her while she's drugged/sleeping.

Reactions: IdanSama and mdp2p

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
@
serjlimonoff

Intertwined is still in the list, really, there is no Incest in this game, not in the slightest. Maybe you can correct that, i love the list, but false mentioned games should be removed, no matter how great the game is.
All the tension between Nikki (or Cora) and MC, all the second thoughts about their relationships, about this taboo is pretty enough for me to mark it as stepsis/stepbro relationship. They were acting like such, and they knew they practically were. At the moment of their sexual act they were one step from being stepbrother and stepsister and this is exactly what new players will see. What happens next doesn't matter much, all of this is about taboo. For instance, if a game has M/S sexual relationship and later it will be revealed that they aren't relatives, i will mark it as true M/S anyway.

Reactions: UncapedCucumber

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
All the tension between Nikki (or Cora) and MC, all the second thoughts about their relationships, about this taboo is pretty enough for me to mark it as stepsis/stepbro relationship. They were acting like such, and they knew they practically were. At the moment of their sexual act they were one step from being stepbrother and stepsister and this is exactly what new players will see. What happens next doesn't matter much, all of this is about taboo. For instance, if a game has M/S sexual relationship and later it will be revealed that they aren't relatives, i will mark it as true M/S anyway.
ok, thanks for the explantion, iam not really happy with it, but can understadn your position, and of course... its your list anyway.

Thanks for the heads up and keep up the nice list. appreciate it very much!

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
Hi, Chasing Sunset has a M/S Tag but i dont find any Content in the Game.
Do i miss Something?
I have unlock the Galerie too, but no M/S Stuff.

Ar_Dryder

Jan 30, 2020
Why is The Genesis Order not on the list? It has incest tag with B/S, A/NP, FC/MC and probably M/S (I am waiting for the patch). Will this game be added to the list?

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Why is The Genesis Order not on the list? It has incest tag with B/S, A/NP, FC/MC and probably M/S (I am waiting for the patch). Will this game be added to the list?
It doesn't have incest tag, but sure i will add it as soon as new patch is ready. Existing patch doesn't support actual version of the game.

Reactions: zWindows
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes