Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

boogerbutt

Sep 30, 2018
There’s one where MC is kicked out to fix his attitude and he and his aunt start getting horny with each other. At some point you get a job at a clothing store then are able to go visit your mom and two sisters.

Youngest sister masturbates for you after a bet.

at some point you help the mom soft core photo shoots and the agent pressures you both into more intense stuff

i can’t find it for the life of me , can anyone help?

Last edited:

katocs57

Mar 22, 2020
There’s one where MC is kicked out to fix his attitude and he and his aunt start getting horny with each other. At some point you get a job at a clothing store then are able to go visit your mom and two sisters.

Youngest sister masturbates for you after a bet.

at some point you help the mom soft core photo shoots and the agent pressures you both into more intense stuff

Could be "Duality"? https://f95zone.to/threads/duality-v0-1-7b-per-3rsion.79022/

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Not sure how to handle relations between people from different realities, though (that is, other than "true"), given that the full sex has only been between two characters not of the "original" family.

The father seems to be the main protagonist, but you've also made choices for the son of the family.
This one is a real headache. Paralel universe families might be worth putting under "str", but then what to do with combination main family/para family? o_O

Duality

Last edited:

boogerbutt

Sep 30, 2018
Oh my god I can’t believe I didn’t realize it was the right one. I am on like. Number 600 of looking through all the list lmao

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes