Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

OuttZr

Jun 25, 2022
Which game is "The Meeting"?
Its hyperlink redirects to another game called The office.

Also Oath of Loyalty
and Sins of Her Father
state that the games are complete, but their game page states that these are abandoned.
Which of these is correct?

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Thx for you work ! i also think your post must be sticky, it is very helpfull. here is my MD list of games, it may have mistakes.

Angelica Origins [M/D]
Corruption [M/D] [B/S] [M/S] [S/S] [A/N] [Cousins]
Cuntswell Academy [M/D]
Dog Days Of Summer [M/D]
Elenas Life [M/D]
Inevitable Relations [M/D] [M/S]
Ordinary day [M/D] [B/S] [M/S]
Ring of Lust [B/S] [M/S] [S/S]
Jessie: Mother's Sins
Sins of her father [M/D]
Summoner's Legacy [M/D]
Sweet Home [M/D]
The Fate Of Irnia [M/D] [M/S]
The Guy in Charge [M/D] [B/S] [M/S]
View of the family [M/D] [B/S] [M/S] [S/S]

? lucky mark [M/D] ?
?? Alison Fall of the Apple [M/D] ??
?? Bright Past [M/D] ??
Hello I see that you have played several lesbian games or with lesbian route, in this case MD, so I would like to know if in all that time you have found a post like this but for that specific type. Or that other games you have played of this type that you would recommend.
Do you speak spanish?

davidleanx

Feb 1, 2021
Hello I see that you have played several lesbian games or with lesbian route, in this case MD, so I would like to know if in all that time you have found a post like this but for that specific type. Or that other games you have played of this type that you would recommend.
Do you speak spanish?
Hola nose si coneceras este sitio pero te dejo uno que solo trata de M/D

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017

Rafid Ahsan

Feb 16, 2021
There is at least one sex scene, but i'm not sure if it's story related or just dream or some extra content. Please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a Special SubscribeStar exclusive event for subscribers with a non-canon storyline.
The current version (0.12.*) still has no MC + Hilda sex.
It's coming... If you play the story and understand her headspace and the relationship between MC and her, especially on the Good Path? It is a slow buildup that will have an amazing payoff. We have written some stuff, but not yet added it to the game. Please be patient.
(Copied from the games comment section)

useyourbrain

Aug 15, 2020
I'm surprised, this game wasn't on the list yet.

https://f95zone.to/threads/auntman-v0-015-ismale.139186/

AuntMan - True M/S, Step M/S

1st release but the game's already colored. Although an important note, game's sex scenes are not animated and there is no "Aunt" in the game.

The story's pretty decent imo. Game has two prologues (You can choose which one you wanted to play first). The 1st prologue, MC's mom is a prostitute (reason why it's tagged with ntr), and the other prologue is that the mc has his true and step M. Both prologue is
colored.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes