Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Let me some addition. I'm surprised some of them haven't been reported so far.

Ms. Denvers M/S, M/D, B/S x2 (mother protag game. B/S may not be)
Black Door: November King - F/D x2
Saving Paula - M/S, B/S, A/NP, GM/GS
Ordinary Life with Ordinary Milf - A/NP
Her Desire - M/S, M/D, B/S (mother protag game. B/S may not be)
Become Stronger - M/S, B/S

I have indicated in green the relationships that have not experienced any sexual tension yet because I don't know if they are required for the list. But what I have indicated in green are also possible relationships.

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
I'm surprised some of them haven't been reported so far.
Thank you. Probably because these are new games, that have high chance to be abandoned or have small amount of content. But these are hot :D
I will add white tags you posted for now, will add the green ones later, when i'll find some confirmation.

Reactions: allura404

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I think it's better to remove №578 game from the list to avoid the thread getting deleted again.
What happen ? ... we only using source available from this site. If something moderator delete, impossible for us to knew about it.

Moderator, if you read this, please contact serjlimonoff via DM to delete certain games from the list, as Serjlimonoff had his own listing method. If Moderator deleting it, there's no way Serjlimonoff knew anything. He create the list on 3rd party software, then copy paste to this site. If you're not contacting him, then on the next list update, he will paste the updated list with the game moderators had banned. Then Moderator might think Serjlimonoff are breaking the site rule. If you contact him which one to be removed, he will removed from the original list data.

Reactions: useyourbrain

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
What happen ? ... we only using source available from this site. If something moderator delete, impossible for us to knew about it.

Moderator, if you read this, please contact serjlimonoff via DM to delete certain games from the list, as Serjlimonoff had his own listing method. If Moderator deleting it, there's no way Serjlimonoff knew anything. He create the list on 3rd party software, then copy paste to this site. If you're not contacting him, then on the next list update, he will paste the updated list with the game moderators had banned. Then Moderator might think Serjlimonoff are breaking the site rule. If you contact him which one to be removed, he will removed from the original list data.
Mods can edit threads themselves... :KEK:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Mods can edit threads themselves... :KEK:
You see there's number and it's alphabetic in order ? ... I can guess Serjlimonoff using software like Excel and then copy paste when he's updating. Because that's what I will do to manage such a long list of data.

Now, if mods delete without inform him, when he update the list as people reporting/update games status, then what mods delete will be back in the list. Because in the original 'Excel' data, the game that "banned" by mods still in there.

Then I'm afraid the mods will think Serjlimonoff are breaking the rule by disobey moderator decision. So if Moderator inform him, then he will delete the game from the original source, so when updated, the banned games won't be in the list anymore. So it's not about mods have the capability to edit & remove data. It's to avoid miscommunication.

Hybridej

Feb 24, 2022
Can anyone recommend games with incest built in like Dating my Daughter or Haley's Story? And not just edited text descriptions.

Kronox001

Oct 19, 2017
Anyone got any recommendations for F/D M/D F/M/D games like Desert Stalker/Employee's Wife where you have sex/grope/tease infront of the daughter or mother?

It can be consensual from the start(Desert Stalker) or require some corruption first (Employee's Wife)

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Anyone got any recommendations for F/D M/D F/M/D games like Desert Stalker/Employee's Wife where you have sex/grope/tease infront of the daughter or mother?

It can be consensual from the start(Desert Stalker) or require some corruption first (Employee's Wife)
Employee's Wife? I couldn't find it. Don't you mean My Employee's Family?

no_femdom_plz

Jul 2, 2021

Grandma's House

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
game Our Secret [v1.0] [17MOONKEYS] is over, but unfortunately a game that was supposed to be about m/s incest was inexplicably changed by the developer to aunt and nephew https://f95zone.to/threads/our-secret-v1-0-17moonkeys.138468/

after a lot of complaining someone put an incest patch out today, i just don't know if it works right

this dev is a deceiver i remember that he came here in this topic mentioning that he wanted to make an incest m/s game outside patreon. He even asked for our opinion about the plot of the game

Last edited:
Reactions: dokodesuka
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes