Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Couldn't find it either. Rolling the tag back to white.
mom.rpy about line 5950 (it is in Spanish so hard to say exactly)
image/scene/5034.jpg

She is grinding on top of MC and it slips in. Plus in video folder it show a couple more time them going at it, but I'm only up to here in playthrough and wanted to be certain it was not a dream or anything like that.

Also, shouldn't this be tagged with str true M/D and str true S/S for the Volkov family.

friiz

Jun 27, 2021
mom.rpy about line 5950 (it is in Spanish so hard to say exactly)
image/scene/5034.jpg

She is grinding on top of MC and it slips in. Plus in video folder it show a couple more time them going at it, but I'm only up to here in playthrough and wanted to be certain it was not a dream or anything like that.

Also, shouldn't this be tagged with str true M/D and str true S/S for the Volkov family.
As someone who has passed the current build, I repeat there were scenes. And yes, it's not dreams or anything like that o_O
For example, this:

Last edited:

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
are u sure for this one?
i checked the game tags on the thread and all comments but no one mention any incest
In one of the last currently available events MC fingers his sister.
From their discussions we also know that in the past they fucked like rabbits, but their father found out, so they were forced to stop.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
School of Harem true F/D

Terribly bare bones and shitty quality. But the younger daughter is gorgeous. Seems like it's supposed to become an incest pregnancy plot as well. I guess the dev wants to go for B/S as well. But as of right now, there's nothing there. Only 2 renders of her standing in a room. No interaction possible.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
probably should add MOD tag to QPrey cus the incest patch is a fan mod
the B/S mod is good since fmc is brother's gf
as for M/S some dialogue in near end game doesnt make sense cus SPOILER
I translated this game into Portuguese and realized that there are some dialogs that really don't match the m/s, but nothing that can't be changed in the script..

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes