Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Carnal Instinct has no incest. You just move around fighting and fucking everything :)
Yeah i forgot to try it, thank you for the clarification
By the way, i vaguelly remember a furry VN where the MC gets a succubi who takes over MC's mom, there was also a sister or a cousin and one of the higher spells allowed the MC to body hop into anyone, including a character with a daughter, no idea if it's in the list

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Yeah i forgot to try it, thank you for the clarification
By the way, i vaguelly remember a furry VN where the MC gets a succubi who takes over MC's mom, there was also a sister or a cousin and one of the higher spells allowed the MC to body hop into anyone, including a character with a daughter, no idea if it's in the list
That is Book of Lust, which is on the list. Tags are very out of date, though.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I tried posting this in the "Seeking" forum nobody answered my question so I'm gonna try her hoping someone will help me.I played a game awhile ago but can't recall the name,All I remember is the brother sees his sister getting gang banged in the school locker room by a bunch of black guys and tries to save her,but got beat up from the guys.Later the mother finds out and goes after the leader and kills him.I think the leader's father is a big shot in the city.Does anybody knows the name of the game?Any help is appreciated.I know It's 3d game but not sure what type and it got abandon.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I tried posting this in the "Seeking" forum nobody answered my question so I'm gonna try her hoping someone will help me.I played a game awhile ago but can't recall the name,All I remember is the brother sees his sister getting gang banged in the school locker room by a bunch of black guys and tries to save her,but got beat up from the guys.Later the mother finds out and goes after the leader and kills him.I think the leader's father is a big shot in the city.Does anybody knows the name of the game?Any help is appreciated.I know It's 3d game but not sure what type and it got abandon.
This sound more like an NTR game... maybe ask in those threads...

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes