• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Does Time For You have MS ?
If I remember correctly that scene was a dream sequence and the new update only brought an extra BJ scene with Vanessa.
Well it has been quite some time since I played it so I might not remember.
You are right, didn't check it, got many games to update thier status from other thread

Kronox001

Oct 19, 2017
Any new(past year) good M/S games with good animation and content(not a v0.01 game with just some touching)?

And by good animation i mean something similar to Desert Stalker (10/10) or Milfy Day (8/10)

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
Probably was discussed (many times) before, but why "Savior" has a true M/S and B/S? Both of the siblings are not related to each other at all, but designed in the lab without any connection to their "parents". Patch doesn't change anything.
If it doesn't change anything then what is that incest patch for?

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
It only changes how they address each others (e.g. "sister", "brother"), the fact that they were made in lab stays the same with and without the patch.
the last time I played this game the patch changed relationships...so now incest has become stepcest , I know many don't mind but for me this is regrettable

• Sad
Reactions: daemonblackfyre
Sep 29, 2019
the last time I played this game the patch changed relationships...so now incest has become stepcest , I know many don't mind but for me this is regrettable
Its stupid, just go all the way with the patch it should be modified to say that they are same genes pool. That is why its a patch. :mad::confused::sick:

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Probably was discussed (many times) before, but why "Savior" has a true M/S and B/S? Both of the siblings are not related to each other at all, but designed in the lab without any connection to their "parents". Patch doesn't change anything.
Its stupid, just go all the way with the patch it should be modified to say that they are same genes pool. That is way it a patch. :mad::confused::sick:
I think CachedBaguette is having their own problems with the patch.
I've attached the decompressed patch and when you open it as a plaint text file, you can see it clearly defines relationships.
From the screenshot, you see it works.
1677549236186.png

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I've attached the decompressed patch and when you open it as a plaint text file, you can see it clearly defines relationships.
View attachment 2425099
With me too the patch worked I didn't see this dialog that says they are not brothers, quite the opposite they are brothers but they were modified in the laboratory by their parents

Mar 26, 2022
View attachment 2425099
I do not have any problems with the i-patch, MC and his sisters are NOT related to each other by blood, but adopted (or designed in the laboratory) as you can see in the screen below. This is what I was saying in my first post here, asking why this game is considered as "true" incest, because it's clearly not. There's even a comment made by some fella, who explained it: https://f95zone.to/threads/savior-v0-13c-purple-fellas.40217/post-9394564
savior2.png

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I do not have any problems with the i-patch, MC and his sisters are NOT related to each other by blood, but adopted (or designed in the laboratory) as you can see in the screen below. This is what I was saying in my first post here, asking why this game is considered as "true" incest, because it's clearly not. There's even a comment made by some fella, who explained it: https://f95zone.to/threads/savior-v0-13c-purple-fellas.40217/post-9394564
View attachment 2426142
Under F95zone's tags rules, it still counts as incest.
  • Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
View attachment 2426142
Thanks for the explanation, I confess that I didn't see this dialog or I wasn't paying attention, but as I read in another comment, this is stupidity by the developer considering that Patreon also doesn't tolerate stepcest

Reactions: CachedBaguette

skrusher

May 11, 2019
New game from Inceton

LustyVerse: Shackbang true B/S

You can change their relationship at the begging of the game. They could be cousins too but I think siblings fit better.

BTW is a very good game. First release but with a fair amount of content, and sex. I recommend.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes