Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
There's this F/D VN that i barely recall, you know the cliche the story starting when a girl claims to be the MC daughter at the start of the story, right? in this case, the dad had an ugly break-up with his ex, she dies of cancer and the father can be an asshole about it, i think the daughter wants to be a musician maybe? there's also this car crash in the prologue?

horstg

Sep 10, 2020
There's this F/D VN that i barely recall, you know the cliche the story starting when a girl claims to be the MC daughter at the start of the story, right? in this case, the dad had an ugly break-up with his ex, she dies of cancer and the father can be an asshole about it, i think the daughter wants to be a musician maybe? there's also this car crash in the prologue?
I'm pretty sure that's Our Fate

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
Guys, need some help identifying a game I loosely remember. I've already posted in the identification section, and harem thread, from where I've been redirected here.

Its a Harem game in the sense you can bang all the girls, but not all of them know about each other or smthn.

The MC is a young guy and the story goes in a linear way fashion. Don't remember any ground breaking choices per se.

Mom/son scenes and maybe sisters(unsure) story arc is progressing, not all the way happening i think.

I kinda remember another stepmom/aunt(not sure) who is definitely a 'redhead' and the MC goes to her house acouple times (different than the one he is in) which is 2 story, has a stairway entrance and has a sneaky sex scene there.

His family members are kinda distrusting/jealous of this 'supposedly' stepmom for something. I suppose plot reason.

sempent

Mar 26, 2020
It looks like it's 'Where the heart is' with a fan-made patch

Guys, need some help identifying a game I loosely remember. I've already posted in the identification section, and harem thread, from where I've been redirected here.

Its a Harem game in the sense you can bang all the girls, but not all of them know about each other or smthn.

The MC is a young guy and the story goes in a linear way fashion. Don't remember any ground breaking choices per se.

Mom/son scenes and maybe sisters(unsure) story arc is progressing, not all the way happening i think.

I kinda remember another stepmom/aunt(not sure) who is definitely a 'redhead' and the MC goes to her house acouple times (different than the one he is in) which is 2 story, has a stairway entrance and has a sneaky sex scene there.

His family members are kinda distrusting/jealous of this 'supposedly' stepmom for something. I suppose plot reason.

Reactions: F1_V10

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
razfaz Thanks for the game suggestion. I'd recommend copy-pasting what you said as a review on that game thread, so it helps boost that game in F95, and to inform people wanting to know what's in v0.01.

Reactions: razfaz
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes