3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Why the fuck would the lesbianism be avoidable when its a couple who are actively together?
If you played the game, you should know that not only the sister and emerson are bisexual and the way that the story is going on will probally have more...for me not putting optional just look like a lame way to say that mc is incapable of pleasuring every girl in his harem.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
If you played the game, you should know that not only the sister and emerson are bisexual and the way that the story is going on will probally have more...for me not putting optional just look like a lame way to say that mc is incapable of pleasuring every girl in his harem.
If you have bothered to follow the story it would be clear although the 2 girls love each other and are in a relationshio they want a kid, and guess who is to be the father? So he does get to breed them all in the end. He is also capable of pleasuring them all too, just go through the story.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
If you have bothered to follow the story it would be clear although the 2 girls love each other and are in a relationshio they want a kid, and guess who is to be the father? So he does get to breed them all in the end. He is also capable of pleasuring them all too, just go through the story.
screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png

Right....if he is able to pleasuring them all give us the option to bisexuality or not, i'm not saying about the sister and emerson since apparently they are already a couple (and there will no way to change that), but for example her kids are bisexual and there is no option for that, and if there is one, will have more.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Virulenz
Jan 15, 2018
issues if you reject the natural harem progression
Maggie accuses you of having your dick between Ava's lady lumps, even if you decided to make Ava cry (preventing the scene from occurring)
repeatedly dismissing scenes with Gabriella still results in you leading her on with kisses as well, which will piss her off when you inevitably reject her advances because you don't have enough "love points"
since characters treat you the same regardless (even holding you to the same expectations) and you still get forced into doing things with these characters, what is the purpose of having this point requirement to begin with? the characters don't even seem to care about it

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Love the tags and premise but the story being nothing more than a filler to link together sex scenes is incredibly dull. Hard to give a damn about any of the characters either when their sole trait is that they lust after the MC.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Love the tags and premise but the story being nothing more than a filler to link together sex scenes is incredibly dull. Hard to give a damn about any of the characters either when their sole trait is that they lust after the MC.
I was about to check this one out. But, if there's no substance to this, I think I'll pass.

Raphael98

Dec 22, 2022
issues if you reject the natural harem progression
Maggie accuses you of having your dick between Ava's lady lumps, even if you decided to make Ava cry (preventing the scene from occurring)
repeatedly dismissing scenes with Gabriella still results in you leading her on with kisses as well, which will piss her off when you inevitably reject her advances because you don't have enough "love points"
since characters treat you the same regardless (even holding you to the same expectations) and you still get forced into doing things with these characters, what is the purpose of having this point requirement to begin with? the characters don't even seem to care about it
Yeah, it's clear that Assassinsdick doesn't really have any sympathy for players that want to pick and choose who is in the harem and who is not. The player literally can't opt out of several scenes, even one where we're given the illusion of having a choice to avoid it (Mia). If you want to make a harem of only the moms, or only the daughters, or only those with big tits, or only those with small tits, too bad.

If you want to make a kinetic novel, do so, but present it as such. The lack of influence the few choices players are given has, the illusion of having a choice for the Mia scene, hot scenes and LIs that are unavoidable, and not including a simple value check to change Maggie's dialogue if you avoided the scene with Ava is either just plain lazy, or the writer is so myopic that they think everyone who plays their game likes the content they do, or should. Renpy makes it so easy to give players options, so presenting them with fake options, or still forcing players to view or skip through hot scenes with LI they purposely avoided amassing points for is honestly insulting.

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Why is this so hell bent on cockblocking impregnation?
It keeps talking about girls getting pregnant and stuff and then it goes "I'm not doing anything unless I know it's safe".

Sigel7

Aug 30, 2018
I'm getting an error whenever I try to save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nevermind I found out what was happening...Malware Byte was running a full scan and for some reason it was locking the folder and preventing the creation of new files.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes