3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
This game needs a family tree screen, i forget who is related to who and how from update to update. The bio pages give some indicator but not who is who's mother or who is a 'niece' but actually a daughter... i just can't remember it well enough, the game needs a simple full screen image with portraits and lines connecting who to who like this:
View attachment 2284297
Here's the family tree
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myckos

Mar 11, 2022
This game needs a family tree screen, i forget who is related to who and how from update to update. The bio pages give some indicator but not who is who's mother or who is a 'niece' but actually a daughter... i just can't remember it well enough, the game needs a simple full screen image with portraits and lines connecting who to who like this:
View attachment 2284297
Its like HotD but with a hot d

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not a bad game, there is some stuff that i really like, the models of the girls are really nice, but i wish that we could have more options to some stuff, i believe the the only choice that affect something on the game (and don't affect the love) was if you wanted iris shaved or not and if you want to see blood at the first time with mia, for example, you have no choice in relation of what the girls do with you or themselves.

I could've sworn there was a private convo between the MC and either the sister or the SiL about how at least 1 of the kids was to a different dude and she wished it had been him like her other one was... i'm more sure than unsure about this but i cbf'd to go replay the game to find where it was to see if i'm right or misunderstood it...
Both of the young girls from the sister in law (melaine and elena) are from other dude, someone named carl, just mia is his daughter, the rest of the girls are all his daughters.

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
I tried searching for the answer to my question before posting but couldn't get it to come up in search. Question: How do I fix this problem of a split image? Split pic. It seems to happen most when the image is animated to pan up/down

seronis

May 9, 2022
I tried searching for the answer to my question before posting but couldn't get it to come up in search. Question: How do I fix this problem of a split image? Split pic. It seems to happen most when the image is animated to pan up/down
That particular bug occurs when an image is at too high of a resolution. You fix it by using a lower resolution image

marco90

May 12, 2018
I missed two scenes with the blue haired girl. I believe I got all the best choices. the middle upper on the first page and the one on the left on the second page are locked. can someone tell me how to get these? thanks

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Contraception? I want to see buns in the oven, lactation, my lord he is breeding his family and more, get them girls pregnant, or does he shoot blanks?

Reactions: jeiang

handoibran

Jun 17, 2022
Maybe it's just me.... but the 0.06 version is too much on dialogue. Not enough action. They should cut dialogue time.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Maybe it's just me.... but the 0.06 version is too much on dialogue. Not enough action. They should cut dialogue time.
I think the Creator wants to slow down the bonking with more thoughts on bonking and its "side effects", you know, things like babies! Not that the odd pregnancy would be detrimental to the story.

Reactions: jeiang and Tinuss

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
I missed two scenes with the blue haired girl. I believe I got all the best choices. the middle upper on the first page and the one on the left on the second page are locked. can someone tell me how to get these? thanks
Just guessing as you didn't leave much info but, If you took the path with the most Love Points and then the option with the (min required love points[3 I think for the first Maggie]) when she was spending the night - it's the choice mentioning about her watching Ava give you Tit job/oral. Then you will not have the Middle Upper on the first page you mentioned. If you want it you need to replay her spending the night and take either of the 2 other options(maybe? I was given an option to let her blow you in the morning) even though I chose to go to sleep(least fun option)

The problem seems to be figuring out how to get the scene on the second page. I've tried several play throughs but can't seem to find it. I'll keep trying though!

seronis

May 9, 2022
having two options already means any relevant scenes need rendered twice. asking for more options is a waste of dev time

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
A good category would be breeding, never mind all that other stuff, breeding is what this stud is capable of, so let him go out there and breed.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So it looks like lesbianism isn't avoidable and girls are going to keep talking about how they fucked girls before?
Yep...i wonder why almost every developer that make a harem game always think that everyone love lesbianism and the girls talking how many girls they fucked...i don't mind if is optional, but look like the mc isn't capable of pleasing everyone and need that...

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes