3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

BgileMunro

Mar 5, 2022
I really love this AVN! It develops a bit slowly, but it's still really fun. As with most AVNs I wish it was updated more often, but that's what happens when it doesn't make enough for full time creation.

reznar

Mar 14, 2018
It went to "Supporter Tier" on the 28th, which means that the public release should be out on the 3rd or the 4th assuming the "at least 6 days before public" means exactly 6 days.

Reactions: perseus420

BgileMunro

Mar 5, 2022
Never really notice myself looking at the male characters that much, but this game forced me to realize I must be doing that.

Because UGH! That is the grossest body/arm/leg hair I've seen since Chuck Norris fought Bruce Lee in The Way of the Dragon.

Serious mood killer.
I don't have a problem with him at all. Maybe it's because I'm hairy. Not used to people telling me I look gross, though.

makawelly

Feb 18, 2019
From dev discord

It's All Relative 0.06 [PUBLIC RELEASE]
Hello everyone, guys! Here you have the new update just out of the oven!
Changelog:
324 new images.
15 new animations.
More than 3500 new lines of code.
Updated scene replays.
Updated LI menu, with new images of each character updated.
New sex scenes (Mia, Maggie, Gabriella and Emma)!

Links: PC:
Mac:
Android:

seronis

May 9, 2022
Just in case people are suspicious about random links, the PC Mega link given in the previous post is the exact same one the dev themself gave. So basically safe

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This game needs a family tree screen, i forget who is related to who and how from update to update. The bio pages give some indicator but not who is who's mother or who is a 'niece' but actually a daughter... i just can't remember it well enough, the game needs a simple full screen image with portraits and lines connecting who to who like this:
bgf.jpg

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
I have two separate folders for 0.05 and 0.06 of the game.
0.05 works but 0.06 fails saying that

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Audio channel '_movie_80' is unknown.

So something changed in 0.06 that was not in 0.05.
0.05 is (7, 3, 5)
0.06 is (8, 0, 3)

Last edited:

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
Does it seem like Mia got bigger after she got banged, her boobs look like, they've grown.

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
This game needs a family tree screen, i forget who is related to who and how from update to update. The bio pages give some indicator but not who is who's mother or who is a 'niece' but actually a daughter... i just can't remember it well enough, the game needs a simple full screen image with portraits and lines connecting who to who like this:
View attachment 2284297
I believe all the nieces are OP's daughters. He had daughters from his deceased wife, his sister and his wife's sister.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I believe all the nieces are OP's daughters. He had daughters from his deceased wife, his sister and his wife's sister.
You sure?.. vaguely remember some comment about wishing 1 or 2 of the girls were the MC's daughters too but they weren't... but i don't trust my memory, hence wanting the family tree image.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
You sure?.. vaguely remember some comment about wishing 1 or 2 of the girls were the MC's daughters too but they weren't... but i don't trust my memory, hence wanting the family tree image.
that's the way the parents frame it to them as they have yet to tell the girls anything. when mc got closer for this entire sex thing, they just knew outright or something else i forgot.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
that's the way the parents frame it to them as they have yet to tell the girls anything. when mc got closer for this entire sex thing, they just knew outright or something else i forgot.
I could've sworn there was a private convo between the MC and either the sister or the SiL about how at least 1 of the kids was to a different dude and she wished it had been him like her other one was... i'm more sure than unsure about this but i cbf'd to go replay the game to find where it was to see if i'm right or misunderstood it...

Reactions: AlexTorch

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hi there,
I have two separate folders for 0.05 and 0.06 of the game.
0.05 works but 0.06 fails saying that

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Audio channel '_movie_80' is unknown.

So something changed in 0.06 that was not in 0.05.
0.05 is (7, 3, 5)
0.06 is (8, 0, 3)
Well, with it being a different version of Ren'py, you'll more than likely need to restart the game.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes